ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread.

67-55 and Wofford rebounds their own Miss from the FT line. Hoover with 9 3’s now...we have 0 shooters meanwhile.

70-55 approaching 4 minute mark. Blowout is on.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
67-55 and Wofford rebounds their own Miss from the FT line. Hoover with 9 3’s now...we have 0 shooters meanwhile.

70-55 approaching 4 minute mark. Blowout is on.
You would have thought Wofford was playing North Greenville with that score.

Reactions: bayrooster
Speaking of embarrassing... Alex English should not be doing commentary. To hear him talk, wofford has 3 NBA guys in the court.

Martin need to go unless we make the tourney. This team has very little talent

Only reason I can watch is to support the Gamecocks. That’s the ONLY reason. Supported Frank all along until Stony Brook loss. Now I’m officially done with him. Wofford looks way better than us. Guys play together. They got basketball players and we have a bunch of goons. Can’t let Frank run off these freshmen or have them in his dog house as seniors.

Thankful for the Final Four run. But enough is enough. Tanner should go ahead and get his list together.

Their coach walking the court coaching. FM sitting big ass in chair yelling at players. FM gotta go cant take no more. We will lose 20 games this season, minimum. Clemson gonna boatrace us.

Only reason I can watch is to support the Gamecocks. That’s the ONLY reason. Supported Frank all along until Stony Brook loss. Now I’m officially done with him. Wofford looks way better than us. Guys play together. They got basketball players and we have a bunch of goons. Can’t let Frank run off these freshmen or have them in his dog house as seniors.

Thankful for the Final Four run. But enough is enough. Tanner should go ahead and get his list together.
He won't do that until the wheels fall completely off. It's the Garnet Way.

He won't do that until the wheels fall completely off. It's the Garnet Way.

A 20 point loss at home to Wofford is the wheels falling off completely in my opinion. Should never happen, don’t care how competitive Wofford is.

Sad thing is the guy who takes over will have yet another difficult rebuild. Martin did as bad as possible following up the Final 4.

Reactions: bayrooster

Does Ray have the balls to fire what was once his peer?

I watched online. That was a REAL beat down. No fluke.

Wofford was clearly better in every facet of the game.

Does Ray have the balls to fire what was once his peer?

This season isn’t over yet. We should have an atrocious SEC record. Tanner fired Holbrook. This will be easier than that. I don’t see how Frank survives unless he performs a miracle with this team. His style and attitude has worn on everyone. I think his players included. Enough is enough.

Tanner needs to go throw a boat load of money at UConn Geno. Geno gets a new challenge and Dawn gets rid of some competition.

I hate to say it because I really wanted Frank to get it done here, but I just don't see it happening at this point. I thought he was well on his way after the Final Four. Now we're down to this. Add in the fact he does nothing but whiff on almost all our instate kids, along with the possibility he's lost his team and we have what looks to be the beginning of the end.

Reactions: Carolina4
I hate to say it because I really wanted Frank to get it done here, but I just don't see it happening at this point. I thought he was well on his way after the Final Four. Now we're down to this. Add in the fact he does nothing but whiff on almost all our instate kids, along with the possibility he's lost his team and we have what looks to be the beginning of the end.

I’m with you. Still hope he somehow pulls it together but future doesn’t look all that bright. We just got ran but Wofford and lost at home to Stony Brook. Would be different if we were young and winning these and showing promise. We haven’t gotten to the difficult part of the schedule yet.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Without a drastic turnaround, which is unlikely, Ray is going to have no choice but to to make a change at the end of the year. And there are no game changing recruits on the horizon that gives any hope. We miss on the big time players and then battle second level schools for talent. If it doesn't improve quickly, and Ray doesn't make a change, one has to think that some in power will start questioning whether Ray is the right man for the ADs job

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT