ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Best predictor of a Gamecock victory so far this year:

Opponent has a losing record: Yes!
Opponent has a winning record: Umm, no.

UMass is 5-3.

Starting with turnovers and guards out of control....... AGAIN.

Best predictor of a Gamecock victory so far this year:

Opponent has a losing record: Yes!
Opponent has a winning record: Umm, no.

UMass is 5-3.
So Umass has a true freshman Center that has an amazing offensive game. We in the other hand don’t. Why can’t we recruit big men that are not projects? It takes like three years for our big men to score and sometimes never.

3 turnovers before we even got a shot off....

Moss plays so out of control man.... He's just killing us .... This is crazy..... Kotsar with another air ball.... Smdh..

So Umass has a true freshman Center that has an amazing offensive game. We in the other hand don’t. Why can’t we recruit big men that are not projects? It takes like three years for our big men to score and sometimes never.

Others recruit talented kids: Mitchell was a Top 100 HS player. We recruit projects who Frank thinks will eventually fit his system if they don't leave first.

Reactions: Garnet chicken
What is up with them pushing so hard and not working the ball? I’m yelling at the tv to slow down and I don’t even watch ball much! Damn Frank

Others recruit talented kids: Mitchell was a Top 100 HS player. We recruit projects who Frank thinks will eventually fit his system if they don't leave first.
Kotsar is difficult to watch... He can shoot an air ball from 3 feet...... o_O

If they keep pressing just let Lawson take it all the way in .

The first 10 or so game minutes of this game made me keep thinking of that phrase that talks about a primate, a football, and something going on between the two.

Reactions: Expro19
Who knew playing some zone would be benefical? But seriously I wish we played more like we are the bigger and more athletic team for a change. So glad they turned it around halfway through the 1sr quarter.

We adjusted very well to the pressure later in the half. Hopefully we can play well the entire second half. We really need this game.

13 point swing to close out the half.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Attacking the press is the only way to go so thank goodness we are finally doing that. Nice first half after the first eight minutes

41-38 us. A close game and hard to watch. Our RPI is terrible but should beat teams like this.

ADVERTISEMENT