ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

With all things considered in the first 10 minutes, I'm glad we were able to climb back some.

Anderson doing pretty decent out there. If we just take care of the ball this would be a completely different game.

Reactions: THMoore100
308.png

For someone that hardly plays, Anderson is doing great, but everyone else needs to pick it up. Foul trouble with Leveque really hurt us and turnovers. Maybe we should give Benson a chance as well.

I told you Trey Anderson should be playing more....He is the only one that looks like he wants to be out there

Not an expert and thanks for the reports and posts but isn’t it traditional to put your score first and the opponent second? I would have said that the score at the half is 34-45. Right?

Our guard play is brutal. Hopefully we can get hot in the second half but the guards must play with some control and be able to penetrate. It will open everything else up. Not looking good. Off night for Lawson. It happens but need some other guys to step up.

I would argue Tilmon having his way in the post and rebounding hurt us early on.
Yeah definitely early on but after they stick Andersen and Minaya on him he hasn’t done much you can see Andersen annoy him

Honestly downlow is not hurting as at the moment, two of our best guards stinking offensively and defensively is hurting us.
That Tillman guy or whatever his name was scoring whenever he wanted, to start the game. But you’re right, they keep swinging it around and finding open shots.. and making them. But between that big man and their guards driving to the rim, we need more big bodies. With AJ struggling, were gonna have to leave on TJ and Trey Anderson.

Why for 9 years has Frank Martin play this deny the pass defense ? Denying the pass 40 feet from the basket.

At some point it has to be just win games Frank Martin. No excuses. Just win. Don't lose to Liberty. Don't lose a bunch of OOC games killing NCAA tourney chances every year. Just win enough games to make the NCAA tourney more than once every 10 years. It's really not alot to ask.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT