ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread.

Got out of it!! That could have gotten Ugly fast. First two batters of the game ON BASE. That was "Gamecockish" of them to not get a run in..... Maybe USC will play like Razorbacks this game

OH WELL Homer by Arky... Not Sure SC can score TWO runs.. may be over... i will keep watching with my fingers crossed..

Wow, it sure seems like there are a bunch of fans taking a dump on our team in these game threads! It is not fun to lose, but Arki has done this to EVERYONE all year and are the #1 team in the country because of it. I would love to beat them but anyone overly negative because we are not has simply not paid attention. We are ONE OF the best teams in the nation/SEC this year and our performance backs that up. They are THE BEST- any other team is lucky if they even take one game out of three vs them right now. Still hoping we turn it on and get a win or two, but I did not come into this weekend EXPECTING it.

Wow, it sure seems like there are a bunch of fans taking a dump on our team in these game threads! It is not fun to lose, but Arki has done this to EVERYONE all year and are the #1 team in the country because of it. I would love to beat them but anyone overly negative because we are not has simply not paid attention. We are ONE OF the best teams in the nation/SEC this year and our performance backs that up. They are THE BEST- any other team is lucky if they even take one game out of three vs them right now. Still hoping we turn it on and get a win or two, but I did not come into this weekend EXPECTING it.
One of the best..... They have to win these games to host a regional. PERIOD!! SEC has what 5 or 6 ahead of them?? In Baseball South Carolina should be expected to WIN, especially at home, and after such an inept showing last night.

One of the best..... They have to win these games to host a regional. PERIOD!! SEC has what 5 or 6 ahead of them?? In Baseball South Carolina should be expected to WIN, especially at home, and after such an inept showing last night.
Coming into this series we were tied for second in the SEC East= one of the best in the SEC.

Night and day plate approaches between their hitters and ours. They got some good hitters. They barrel up good pitches over and over. Thats why they #1 I guess

Nothing negative in my post. Just saying what I observe. Arky is #1, most likely 1 win could happen I was thinking before the series. However, based on our offense going into long periods of meltdowns, I feel we will struggle next 2 weeks, and Tennessee. Depending on the regional, could be a problem also. Definitely hope I'm wrong on all my assumptions. Enjoy your day.

Reactions: bflogger28
biggest problem is They cant hit, are not really Fundamentaly sound (IMO).. SC doesnt have a single Player in the game that is hitting .300 or better.. NOT one!! So yes, i am feeling quite Gloomy at the prospects...

1 run in for Arky already in 5th (2-0 arky) , and they have the bases Juiced!! this could be over shortly!! Taking Jordan out, he pitched well enough, 1 earned run (so far) in 5 innings..

Early in the year Eyster's bat came from a good spot, barrel pointing toward the dugout behind him when he loads. Now he has it coming from around the back of his head and a loaded point of toward 2nd base. No more compact swings guess. I remember thinking at one time they all had a pretty good swing. Somebody has dropped the ball.

Reactions: bflogger28
Early in the year Eyster's bat came from a good spot, barrel pointing toward the dugout behind him when he loads. Now he has it coming from around the back of his head and a loaded point of toward 2nd base. No more compact swings guess. I remember thinking at one time they all had a pretty good swing. Somebody has dropped the ball.
It seems to me, and i am not a Baseball guy, that they are swinging for the fences way too much..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT