ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread.

If the Gamecock can score more runs than Arkansas. They got a good chance of winning. Tess
images

Absolutely NO WAY we sweep a double header from the #1 ranked team in the country!!

We are gonna get smoked!
Do you guys remember the poster "ofcourse"? If you do you'll remember his posts were pretty much solely responsible for our 2010 Championship. That's all I'm going to say about that other than KEEP IT UP! 😂

He was at work, left there at 3:30ish. I know him. He hates losing. I do too. Now what about tomorrow’s game ? Rain will they play Sunday?

The game at 2:00 was a makeup for tomorrow’s game. The game at 7:00 tonight is technically the second game of the series. Hopefully, we won the rubber match.

Reactions: cockofdawn
He was at work, left there at 3:30ish. I know him. He hates losing. I do too. Now what about tomorrow’s game ? Rain will they play Sunday?
He did say in one of his posts..."It seems to me...and no baseball guy..."

That was painfully obvious.

Well looks like we will only take 1 from Arki- the best team in the country to date- just shows this team can play with anyone on any given day. Some late game miracle heroics would be appreciated here boys, but I think most of us expected this series would be tough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT