ADVERTISEMENT

Game times announced for first 3 Gamecock football home games

That’s so stupid the first game won’t be on tv. It’s 2021, I have over 200 channels on directv and yet I have to use an app to watch a game. So stupid.
UK plays UT-Chattanooga on Sept 18 at 12N and it’s the same deal where it’s streamed only. A lot of these OOC games early in the season aren’t exactly marque matchups, but that’s another thread topic altogether.

If you want Eastern Illinois/USC on nationwide TV. It would be on at noon on the SEC network. We get a night game to start the season. Let's go
I just like recording the games and re-watching on Sunday. I just thought the whole selling point of the SECN was all our games would always be televised no matter what.

I like the times of the first three games. The nighttime first game is a great way to start with Coach Beamer. The ECU game on the road will be a packed house on the road and nationally televised. Whether we should play ECU on the road is another discussion but this could help us later in the season. Georgia in prime time will no doubt be tough.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
At least the ECU crowd will be either hungover or sober for the most part at noon. We should have the experience factor at noon. I like having noon kickoffs on the road. Not as hostile and you can usually get back home before midnight.

I just like recording the games and re-watching on Sunday. I just thought the whole selling point of the SECN was all our games would always be televised no matter what.

I'm pretty sure most of the games that are streamed on ESPN are available on replay. I've never gone back to watch a game after the fact, but always see games available on replay when I'm browsing for live action.

If you have a smart TV, you can just install the ESPN app on your TV. Then, if you have subscribed to ESPN+ or have ESPN or the SEC Network as part of a cable or satellite package you can stream the game on your TV.

If you have a smart TV, you can just install the ESPN app on your TV. Then, if you have subscribed to ESPN+ or have ESPN or the SEC Network as part of a cable or satellite package you can stream the game on your TV.

You don't even need a smart TV. Insert a Roku stick or plug in an Apple TV, and your basic flat screen TV will be able to receive a WIFI signal and stream a program.

ADVERTISEMENT