ADVERTISEMENT

GCC Bowl Challenge Discussion Thread

Carolina4

Oct 9, 2006
Guys,

Thought it would be fun to have a Bowl Challenge among the Gamecock Central faithful and possibly even the lurkers.

Click HERE to join the league.

Password is: meaningless

Didn’t do confidence points. This is straight up. 1 point per win in every bowl. Only takes about 5 minutes. Winner gets bragging rights to obnoxiously remind other posters about anytime they are in a debate on here. Bowls start this weekend so signup and pick today!

Go Cocks! Screw Clemson!

Reply if you signed up.

Last edited:
Reactions: PC31
LOL! Thanks! But you have nothing to fear from me - I suck at making picks! Laughing

I refuse to do any work researching the teams in the smaller bowls. Literally going on name and who I think will win without finding out who is better, favored, or is missing any key players. Bottom line, I expect to be at the bottom of the list. Still, this forces me to pick a team to pull for in each game.

If it stays this way, I’ll be guaranteed 1st or 2nd. I could place!!!!

Reactions: 92Pony
I’m no longer guaranteed a spot on the podium. Who else wants some?

Looks like we got about 20% Clemson fans. Surely we won’t let LegalTiger or ClemDent take honors of the Gamecock Central Bowl Challenge Presented by Gas-X. Gas-X...life doesn’t have to stink.

I’m in.
I did the weekly picks under” fans of South Carolina” group during the regular season

I’ll be “that” guy. I couldn’t log in.
I assume the user name is my user name here?
And the password is “meaningless”?

Reactions: Carolina4
I’ll be “that” guy. I couldn’t log in.
I assume the user name is my user name here?
And the password is “meaningless”?
Set up your own account for ESPN fantasy sports, then search for the “Gamecock Central” group under Bowl Mania. Once you select the group you enter your FGF ID then use “meaningless” for the password.

Set up your own account for ESPN fantasy sports, then search for the “Gamecock Central” group under Bowl Mania. Once you select the group you enter your FGF ID then use “meaningless” for the password.

What he said...

Also saw Gamecock Central is having a Bowl Game Challenge on Twitter. Giving away prizes. Pretty easy to sign up if you have Twitter.

17 in so far. Nice! Rod, if you are out there and reading this...join us!

Oh, and remember all who have joined to make your picks before Saturday!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 92Pony
Just signed up under another anonymous user name. Chicken Curse.

I use that for all my fantasy teams --

Thanks for putting this together.

17 in so far. Nice! Rod, if you are out there and reading this...join us!

Oh, and remember all who have joined to make your picks before Saturday!!!
Let me to take this opportunity to say;

#freerod

the rest of you might as well go back and cancel your picks, COPY mine and change the Tiebreaker, that is your only hope!!!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Carolina4
Solid group signed up. Even if you do not participate, the winner still gets bragging rights on you! Let’s go!

So earlier I mentioned today was the last day to sign up. I swear, it’s 9:25 pm and I just realized it is THURSDAY and not Friday. First game at noon on Saturday, so obviously still another full day. It’s been a long week for me...

The more the better. Signing up isn’t too big of a pain in the butt, especially if you already have an ESPN (the network that hates us) account. Hope we have a great battle for the title that comes down to the final game between Alabama or Oklahoma & Notre Dame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT