ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock Club Flag

GarnetGhost

Apr 22, 2014
Sorry but I don't have a way to post photos not already on the net. Hopefully someone else can. What is the deal with the flag included with the Gamecock Club cards and stickers? A new logo? Hope not.

Sorry but I don't have a way to post photos not already on the net. Hopefully someone else can. What is the deal with the flag included with the Gamecock Club cards and stickers? A new logo? Hope not.
I agree. Shall we say "disgusting". Probably scares young children.

I opened mine today and just thought to myself, who in the world decides this? Sometimes I just don’t get what we are doing!

I opened mine today and just thought to myself, who in the world decides this? Sometimes I just don’t get what we are doing!

Neither do they. This university might have the most inept leadership of any in the country. And obvious at this point that they want folks to keep sending in the cash, and enjoy cashing those SEC checks, but could care less about winning

The one we got last year was kind of cool. I haven’t received my packet yet for this year.

Is this just bitching to bitch? If you don’t like it, fly last yrs flag they sent......hell, most on here don’t even fly a flag.

Reactions: section907
We've chosen the let's be different approach to branding. Our neighbors to the north have chosen let's be Clemson. Let's be CU. Let's be a tiger paw.

You decide which works best.

Reactions: SparkleCity
I have only supported the GC for the last 10 years and sure there are many who doesn’t care of my opinion but here it is anyway.
Over the last couple of years the packet I thought had missed the mark but this year, pitiful. Two decals, two ID cards and one frigging ugly flag. Not really sure what I was expecting but this wasn’t even close to meeting expectations.
With new coaches, less fans in the stands and the embarrassing season last year I would have thought more of a grand slam and received a bunt out. Before the season we need something of hype yet again another loss before the season even begins.

Reactions: carolinamike79
Is this just bitching to bitch? If you don’t like it, fly last yrs flag they sent......hell, most on here don’t even fly a flag.
No, I don’t normally complain much on here. My thought is this is a good marketing opportunity and we missed the mark. If most people don’t fly them, then why ship them. Send something that people would like, just my thoughts.

z.jpg

Reactions: coolcock2001
Should had just send out a garden flag with the block C Gamecock. Keep it simple.

Gamecock Club informed me that my Packet was just mailed out last Friday the 16th because i waited until the end of March to Renew. (I still have not received it yet)... Maybe i'll get it before the Spring Game!!!!

It was a black flag with garnet script Carolina last year iirc. Not sure why people would be upset about different collectible designs instead of a uniform flag every year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT