ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock Club Membership Packets

macaroni#

Apr 6, 2003
Irmo/Dillon SC
Curious whether anyone has received their "Gamecock Club Membership Packets" yet? I know they are suppose to be mailed out sometime this month (April 2021) with the Membership Cards and Decals along with Football Ticket Renewal Information. I haven't received mine yet.

Got ours either Friday or Saturday. It was in the box when I remembered to check it yesterday.

Reactions: macaroni#
I was a Gamecock Club Member for a long time until they started charging for seat license. When I dropped out I still went to games by purchasing tickets outside the stadium and I must admit I saved a lot of money and most of the time got better seats, even sat in the zone a few times.
With that being said, what do you now get for being a member and how much is a membership. I was Full Scholarship at the time.

Reactions: macaroni#
I was a Gamecock Club Member for a long time until they started charging for seat license. When I dropped out I still went to games by purchasing tickets outside the stadium and I must admit I saved a lot of money and most of the time got better seats, even sat in the zone a few times.
With that being said, what do you now get for being a member and how much is a membership. I was Full Scholarship at the time.
Full Scholarship is the same again this season. ($1600.00).. Waiting to get my package to see what tickets are going to cost this season. Last year with the Mini Packs A & B it was $80.00 per home ticket for me.

Full Scholarship is the same again this season. ($1600.00).. Waiting to get my package to see what tickets are going to cost this season. Last year with the Mini Packs A & B it was $80.00 per home ticket for me.
They sent an email previously that indicated that they were doing “Welcome Home” pricing and rolling each seat back to $320 for the season plus your PSL.

Remember the days when they had the scholarship donor’s party? That’s when it was worth being in the Gamecock Club. I joined the Golf Course membership even when I didn’t play golf just to support the Club getting off the ground — it went bust. I signed up for four Zone seats just to get it off the ground, while keeping my four East upper seats to support the University. Then they added fees and more seats to the Zone which made it so packed it was not worth going to. They then quadrupled the GC annual dues while providing little more in benefits than a rally towel each game. Then of course they hired Muschamp. At that point I was done. Since then, players want to be paid to play and have joined the “hate whitey”movement by taking a knee during our nation’s anthem. All of the teams suck except the one I am no longer interested in — I don’t even watch our football, basketball, or baseball teams on TV anymore. I’m glad I bailed out six years ago. Am I a “true fan? Hell no!

From the general sentiment I see on this board, nobody should be signing up for any memberships.

Remember the days when they had the scholarship donor’s party? That’s when it was worth being in the Gamecock Club. I joined the Golf Course membership even when I didn’t play golf just to support the Club getting off the ground — it went bust. I signed up for four Zone seats just to get it off the ground, while keeping my four East upper seats to support the University. Then they added fees and more seats to the Zone which made it so packed it was not worth going to. They then quadrupled the GC annual dues while providing little more in benefits than a rally towel each game. Then of course they hired Muschamp. At that point I was done. Since then, players want to be paid to play and have joined the “hate whitey”movement by taking a knee during our nation’s anthem. All of the teams suck except the one I am no longer interested in — I don’t even watch our football, basketball, or baseball teams on TV anymore. I’m glad I bailed out six years ago. Am I a “true fan? Hell no!
Thanks for venting and I will happily pay your subscription to the Clemson supporters website....you shouldn't be on this one.

You spend time on a Gamecock message board, but don't even watch the team on TV. Interesting, rock on. Seems like someone who might spend time reading fishing forums but had absolutely no interest in fishing. It's well...different. Do you spend time reading about other things that are of no interest to you?

Last edited:
You spend time on a Gamecock message board, but don't even watch the team on TV. Interesting, rock on. Seems like someone who might spend time reading fishing forums but had absolutely no interest in fishing. It's well...different. Do you spend time reading about other things that are of no interest to you?
Just hoping to spread the word to others who have not experienced what many of us old-timers have experienced. Hoping beyond hope that you’ll stop supporting our insane athletic department in its couldn’t care less approach to donors. But from your response it’s obvious you’re willing to be a long-term loser.

Just hoping to spread the word to others who have not experienced what many of us old-timers have experienced. Hoping beyond hope that you’ll stop supporting our insane athletic department in its couldn’t care less approach to donors. But from your response it’s obvious you’re willing to be a long-term loser.
Talk dirty to me😜

Love my school. I'll always support them but criticize when I feel its warranted. I fail to see how my support of the school makes me either a winner or a loser. I'm just a grad & fan. I don't make the decisions so I'm neither responsible for success or culpable for the failures. Then again, I responding to a self admitted quitter who spends a great deal of time reading about a subject that he has absolutely no interest in. I've never known nor heard of another soul who does that.

Last edited:
Reactions: USCBatgirl21
I haven't received my Packet yet and some of you got yours last Friday! Hopefully it will come today. A few years back my tickets got lost in the mail and somehow ended up in Charlotte. The Postmaster in Irmo helped me hunt them down and he called me the morning of the first game to come pick them up.

Love my school. I'll always support them but criticize when I feel its warranted. I fail to see how my support of the school makes me either a winner or a loser. I'm just a grad & fan. I don't make the decisions so I'm neither responsible for success or culpable for the failures. Then again, I responding to a self admitted quitter who spends a great deal of time reading about a subject that he has absolutely no interest in. I've never known nor heard of another soul who does that.
I still follow what’s going on in hopes the university makes changes that would encourage me to again support it. I suppose you could say I’m taking a knee until change is made.

Gamecock Club informed me that my Packet was just mailed out last Friday the 16th because i waited until the end of March to Renew. (I still have not received it yet)... Maybe i'll get it before the Spring Game!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT