ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock Club question

Sep 3, 2001
Aiken, SC
SO, If someone elected to renew their Gamecock club membership after threes years out due to financial hardships (Divorce), there would be no credit for the 23 years of consecutive giving prior to 2016?

Wouldn't expect to pick up where you left off, but some credit....

I heard that you back to 0 which i think is crap, and I need another Gamecock Club sticker , mine is doo doo brown color now

I do believe you would be starting brand new again.
I know it's takes money to build but they are taking the average person out of being able to afford going to games (parking, tickets)

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
SO, If someone elected to renew their Gamecock club membership after threes years out due to financial hardships (Divorce), there would be no credit for the 23 years of consecutive giving prior to 2016?

Been there on divorce. It sucks. Marrying the wrong person can be worse off financially than going to prison.

Unfortunately at times like these you see just how much the Gamecock club cares about your 23 prior years of faithful membership. I would at least talk to someone in person and see what they can do. If they don’t work something out with you I’d shoot the middle finger and walk.

It’s up to you and no one decides what to do with your money but you. If it were me I would just purchase the tickets for games you plan on buying and save the extra donation and treat yourself or your kids to a nice vacation.

If you really love the Gamecocks and want to make the donation by all means do it. It’s your money. But getting screwed over by starting back at year 0 gives you little incentive to join unless you can do so at a very high rate.

Too late to help you now but for others facing a similar situation you could drop to the lowest level which I believe is $100. That way you wouldn't lose your continuous years of giving and when things get better you could move up if you like. I had to do this some years back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT