ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock flip a walk on from UK.

Never understood the discrepancy with height measurements. There’s 2 inches difference there.
Does anyone actually measure?

No. They ask the kid. Most of them have no idea.

Once I asked him what he weighed because I didn’t know. The number he gave me was 30 lbs off per my wife who had recently taken him for his checkup. He had no clue.

My son is a senior. On any given week he’s 5’11” to 6”2”

Never understood the discrepancy with height measurements. There’s 2 inches difference there.

Reactions: Judson1
Or badly desperate at the position with everyone else telling us- no.

The sad thing is we have a very high profile QB coming in. That, for most schools, would attract some big time wide receiving talent.

If the staff went to the chore of flipping him we must like him who knows...

Reactions: Judson1
Not sure WR was a priority this year. Seems defensive, DL and DBs, were.

That’s probably correct. But they still have the possibility of losing Edwards and OrTre to go along with Deebo. Not likely, but a possibility.

Lol. I think Clowney measured 1.5” shorter at the combine lol

Yes we do. 4 star out of Memphis is not a walk on

Ok. So he projects as a WR? It had him listed as ATH so that could mean anything from safety to tight end. I think Pollard was listed as an athlete also. Good news.

Ok. So he projects as a WR? It had him listed as ATH so that could mean anything from safety to tight end. I think Pollard was listed as an athlete also. Good news.
I want to see Pollard all over the field next year especially on Offense, I believe we can break some peoples hearts if we throw downfield to the TE more.

I don't think that is what the tweet says. It says he is decommitting from UK and accepting a Preferred Walkon spot with USC. That implies that UK is offering him a scholarship which he verbally committed to, and is now decommitting from.
I may have misinterpreted the OP's heading. I like the big body receivers. Put 20-25 pounds on him, he could muscle his way into a position. People forget that Sidney Rice was a low-rated 3 star and was able to dominate.

Reactions: roosterbell
Looks like he's received offers from Bowling Green and Kansas. I'm not sure I'd turn down a full-ride at any P5 program to walk-on at another. But I hope he comes here and has an all-American type career.
I bet the cold weather at those places had a lot to do with his decision.

I don't think that is what the tweet says. It says he is decommitting from UK and accepting a Preferred Walkon spot with USC. That implies that UK is offering him a scholarship which he verbally committed to, and is now decommitting from.

SNELL YEAH!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT