ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock Football Players in Trouble ?

I'm glad this guy wasn't my dad. Sounds like he's looking for publicity and doesn't realize how it's coming off.

Don't blame the son for the father's short comings of not allowing his son fight for a position on the team....

Oops... Did I pull a Biden by using the wrong word "fight"?

Seems more like a family squabble. Say what you want but Muschamp will handle it.

Girls do that but you don't own her. Point is THE GIRL is the problem not the other guy. You are actually giving the girl more power and control because she's manipulating both you and I bet you she is satisfied to see two guys fight over her. And if you don't know the guy, still not his fault. I

The girl may be the problem, but you don't know that when the fight happens. It looks to you like he is taking liberties with your girl friend, when in fact he reasonably thinks it is his girl friend as they have been on multiple dates (unknown to you). That is why when all the facts come out, the guys are buddies again a few days later.

The girl may be the problem, but you don't know that when the fight happens. It looks to you like he is taking liberties with your girl friend, when in fact he reasonably thinks it is his girl friend as they have been on multiple dates (unknown to you). That is why when all the facts come out, the guys are buddies again a few days later.

I am confused, are we now talking about the midget girlfriend?

I am no athlete, but I lived in the barracks as an Army grunt for a number of years. Fights break out living like that. A lot. Just everyone has a camera these days.
We called them blanket parties, you do not want to be the guest of honor...

If the incident involved foul play and happened Friday or Saturday, won't there have been charges filed by now?

We called them blanket parties, you do not want to be the guest of honor...
We had a guy who refused to shower because it was an open bay shower. So we washed him with steel wool. Never had a problem with him after that. Go stink up someone else's Division.

Are you referring to the big fight that took place in The Grand Marketplace in the early 90s?
Yes, I was thinking 00s though. My freshman year was 01. There could have been more than one -- those front tables in the GMP were the football team's spot forever. Not anymore though with the Dodie

So, this kid goes into the other players' rooms, destroys their property, gets his ass beat for it and now his dad is trying to paint him as the victim? Must be a slow news day.

Are you referring to the big fight that took place in The Grand Marketplace in the early 90s?

No one yet has answered my question I asked a few posts above. If the incident took place Friday or Saturday night as alleged, and if it was of a serous nature, won't there have been charges filed by now?

So since you are a nice person I thought I would ask you.

Yes, I was thinking 00s though. My freshman year was 01. There could have been more than one -- those front tables in the GMP were the football team's spot forever. Not anymore though with the Dodie
We had one in the early 90s too. I don't even recognize that part of the Russell House anymore. It's changed so much. There's an ice cream shop where my mailbox was.

No one yet has answered my question I asked a few posts above. If the incident took place Friday or Saturday night as alleged, and if it was of a serous nature, won't there have been charges filed by now?
Not necessarily. Charges are not filed immediately. Someone can make a complaint from which charges are then made, but it can and does take time, especially for more serious charges. Also, what many don't realize is that the victim is not the one who actually files the charges. The arresting agency is the one who actually files the charge against a person. That is why you see criminal cases listed as "the State of South Carolina vs. *insert name here*", and not victim vs assailant.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky

So since you are a nice person I thought I would ask you.

If I saw the original report correctly, this happened a few weeks ago on Aug 22/23.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Not necessarily. Charges are not filed immediately. Someone can make a complaint from which charges are then made, but it can and does take time, especially for more serious charges. Also, what many don't realize is that the victim is not the one who actually files the charges. The arresting agency is the one who actually files the charge against a person. That is why you see criminal cases listed as "the State of South Carolina vs. *insert name here*", and not victim vs assailant.

Well, thanks for clearing that up. I didn't realize that was the way it worked for these type of cases.

Muschamp will be fine. The media described it as mostly a peaceful Friday night, and we shouldn't over focus on one minor incident.

Reactions: 92Pony
maybe they could implicate Muschamp and force him to sit out while investigated. Any interim replacement coach would be better.

maybe they could implicate Muschamp and force him to sit out while investigated. Any interim replacement coach would be better.

I think Bobby Bentley would do a far better job than Muschump

When you see some of the 2-3 second fighting clips, or multiple fights going on, almost looks like some sort of hazing ritual to me. Just what I thought about. Im not talking a bout the elevator one but some of the other 2 second clips.

When you see some of the 2-3 second fighting clips, or multiple fights going on, almost looks like some sort of hazing ritual to me. Just what I thought about. Im not talking a bout the elevator one but some of the other 2 second clips.

No kidding........the vids I saw, I'm not sure I saw anyone get actually hit

Reactions: Gradstudent
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT