ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock Women are inside Mississippi State's Head

BedouinCock

Jan 4, 2008
We have beaten Missi State women 12 of 13 times or something like that. I am starting to think that we are in their heads and the head of their very fine coach. As soon as they see our women run through that tunnel on to the floor, they have an emotional crisis. The power of South Carolina written across the front of their jerseys does it. Thank you, Dawn and team for represent our university with such class and excellence. Go Cocks!!

No need to complicate it..We are better than they are and have been...But they are a program on the rise...They reminds me of our program 5 years ago...

No need to complicate it..We are better than they are and have been...But they are a program on the rise...They reminds me of our program 5 years ago...
I don't think you can say they are on the rise. They have been very good for a couple of years, however, 4 of their 5 starters are seniors. Besides McCowan they don't have much coming back next year. Unless he has some outstanding recruits who can step in and play at a high level as freshmen, I think they will be down next year.

Reactions: Brooster
I don't think you can say they are on the rise. They have been very good for a couple of years, however, 4 of their 5 starters are seniors. Besides McCowan they don't have much coming back next year. Unless he has some outstanding recruits who can step in and play at a high level as freshmen, I think they will be down next year.
You make a good point about next season... All the top teams lose some pieces that can't be replaced... Texas A&M probably returns the most... Miss St will be good... We'll be good but different... Georgia will be good... Things will get really interesting next season... It will be critical to look for transfers into the league this spring

You make a good point about next season... All the top teams lose some pieces that can't be replaced... Texas A&M probably returns the most... Miss St will be good... We'll be good but different... Georgia will be good... Things will get really interesting next season... It will be critical to look for transfers into the league this spring
UT had the #1 recruiting class last year. They lose Russell but will have plenty of talent. We return 4 starters, but you cannot replace A'ja. She's a once in a lifetime player.

UT had the #1 recruiting class last year. They lose Russell but will have plenty of talent. We return 4 starters, but you cannot replace A'ja. She's a once in a lifetime player.
UT loses Russell and Nared... They will be good on the perimeter and mediocre in the post...

We have 4 starters returning plus hopefully BCM and we add Te'a Cooper and the number 1 PG recruit. If Dawn can add 1 or 2 players to help our returnees inside, we can have an excellent team again next year.

Reactions: SCcocks4ever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT