ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks fall to Clemson setting up Sunday rubber match

I had to stop reading the article very early... It made me realize we are SCREWED. Yeah, walks suck... but to have our coach try to sum it up with saying the free passes were the difference!? GTFO. If he believes that, we are effed in the A, because that is BS.

WE CAN’T FN HIT THE GD BASEBALL!! That was the problem last year, and the year before that, and the year before that... and it is the problem NOW! Our ONLY RUN was a SOLO HR! We have ZERO ability to string hits together, we have nobody who can hit in the clutch, and we have not got a SINGLE DANGEROUS HITTER IN THE DUGOUT! None! The guys who COULD hit last year and looked to be potential stars, like ohh I don’t know CORTEZ maybe- have changed their approach at the plate and ABSOLUTELY SUCK NOW! So, NO MARK, the WALKS were not the fn difference! 5 runs in a college game is not a bunch, certainly not too many to overcome for a decent team... 7 runs allowed over two games is not a lot... our inability to hit ANY PITCHERS we face is the difference! Until you can figure out how to fix that we will continue to SUCK, and make no mistake, this team SUCKS REALLY FN HARD RIGHT NOW! We have lost 3/4 games, two of which were to FCS level talent. Fix the hitting or you will be looking for a new job in under three years. My best advice is to RENT a place... Wait til you get us to Omaha before you put down any roots.

Clemson batters are just more disciplined. That’s the key. It will not matter who starts tomorrow because if we don’t throw strikes early and often the Clemson batters will be sitting there with there bats on there shoulders. Then the will swing away when ducks are in the pond

I had to stop reading the article very early... It made me realize we are SCREWED. Yeah, walks suck... but to have our coach try to sum it up with saying the free passes were the difference!? GTFO. If he believes that, we are effed in the A, because that is BS.

Relax Francis.

WE CAN’T FN HIT THE GD BASEBALL!! That was the problem last year, and the year before that, and the year before that... and it is the problem NOW! Our ONLY RUN was a SOLO HR! We have ZERO ability to string hits together, we have nobody who can hit in the clutch, and we have not got a SINGLE DANGEROUS HITTER IN THE DUGOUT! None! The guys who COULD hit last year and looked to be potential stars, like ohh I don’t know CORTEZ maybe- have changed their approach at the plate and ABSOLUTELY SUCK NOW! So, NO MARK, the WALKS were not the fn difference! 5 runs in a college game is not a bunch, certainly not too many to overcome for a decent team... 7 runs allowed over two games is not a lot... our inability to hit ANY PITCHERS we face is the difference! Until you can figure out how to fix that we will continue to SUCK, and make no mistake, this team SUCKS REALLY FN HARD RIGHT NOW! We have lost 3/4 games, two of which were to FCS level talent. Fix the hitting or you will be looking for a new job in under three years. My best advice is to RENT a place... Wait til you get us to Omaha before you put down any roots.

You tell'em

Clemson batters are just more disciplined. That’s the key. It will not matter who starts tomorrow because if we don’t throw strikes early and often the Clemson batters will be sitting there with there bats on there shoulders. Then the will swing away when ducks are in the pond

I was surprised by the patience yesterday..Clemson is notorious for swinging at the first pitch. Usually very aggressive at the plate

Anyone know what channel the Sunday game is on? (Directv subscriber here). It says ACC network. Not sure what that is

Believe it or not they do have a network. I guess if you don't have the subscription, you are out.

Losing 4 straight series to Clemson is inexcusable.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: SCGCock07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT