ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks release depth chart for season opener...

Muschamp doesn't have a creative offensive bone in his body. I could think of a lot of ways to use 3 QB's on the field at once but I bet Muschamp can't even come up with one.
He is not the OC either, so...

I like our defense, especially Ernest Jones, who will be all-SEC at the end of the season. On offense, I like Muse and Parker White. The rest need to prove that they can keep the defense from being on the field for 40 minutes.
I would not sell Shi Smith and Hutcherson short on offense.

Keep in mind we also had 2 receivers with experience who opted out of playing this season. OrTre Smith and Randrecous Davis decided not to play over concerns of Covid-19. I was really hoping that OrTre could haven't gotten back to the promise he showed as a true freshman. Now I can't help but wonder if he'll ever play for us again.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Keep in mind we also had 2 receivers with experience who opted out of playing this season. OrTre Smith and Randrecous Davis decided not to play over concerns of Covid-19. I was really hoping that OrTre could haven't gotten back to the promise he showed as a true freshman. Now I can't help but wonder if he'll ever play for us again.
I wonder as well. This particular opt out, had me wondering if there is football in his future at all. I want the best for his life and future, I also saw a freshman that just couldn't be stopped and so wanted to see him develop and progress. Lets hope a year to focus on getting and being his best opens the right doors.

Reactions: Brace1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT