ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks Tweek Rotation for MSU

Need to tweek the batting order as well. They seem stagnant a bit all around so maybe switching things around will bring in a bit of new energy.

Reactions: Captain Weegie
Need to tweek the batting order as well. They seem stagnant a bit all around so maybe switching things around will bring in a bit of new energy.

Looks like they started a little bit with the North Florida game.

If these guys want to keep trying for big HRs early in the count but then look to be effective late in the count on outside pitches, then they need to take a look at Giancarlo Stanton's approach the last few weeks. He's batting over .500 over that time (.314 total now) and driving in runs like crazy -- another beautiful opposite drive smash through the right side of the infield to drive home a run last night. It works for Burgess.

Reactions: roosterbell
Seems strange to not give Kerry the Friday night spot. What do you have to lose?

Who was Kingston referring to with tight forearm? I'm assuming Mahoney since I saw him shaking his arm.

Team just doesn't have it. I'll be looking at the record here and there, but I'm done following this year. Have fun

More to gain with potential of using multiple games from pen.

Makes sense, although I don't think Kerry has been used in multiple weekend games very often this season. He's kinda being wasted in some sort of pseudo closer role, IMO.

$99 a ticket for a third base seat. Wow. That’s more than my football tickets for good games. Think I’ll pass.

I was looking for 5 tickets not GA. I didn’t know the ball park was that sold out. Nothing but GA and the $99 seats. I thought as a GC Club member I’d have a better option. Oh well.

Good move with the starting pitching changes. I'm sure Farr is happy about it. The Friday night hitting woes make it almost impossible for him to win a game. His record should improve when he pitches on Sunday.

Reactions: MTsumner92
Good move with the starting pitching changes. I'm sure Farr is happy about it. The Friday night hitting woes make it almost impossible for him to win a game. His record should improve when he pitches on Sunday.
It should take some pressure off him as well. That's a pretty tall task facing off against some of the top pitching prospects in the country every Friday. Sometimes a change is just what the doctor ordered.

Reactions: Carolina Doc
Still a lot of baseball left this year and I hope we do well, but look forward to the future where we recruit more players like the Pendergrass kid from Hartsville. Line drive hitter from gap to gap with blazing speed and rarely strikes out. He may have been the fastest wide receiver in the state. If his game translates to college we have a good one.

I won't matter if you can't make it any amount through a lineup a third time. Unless Carolina has a big lead, he may not get a win if he can't make it 5 innings or coughs up the lead.

I was looking for 5 tickets not GA. I didn’t know the ball park was that sold out. Nothing but GA and the $99 seats. I thought as a GC Club member I’d have a better option. Oh well.
It's not "sold out". They haven't released any more actual seats. Even the last time the majority of the capacity increase was just being sold as SROs and GA tickets. It's complete BS that they haven't gone back to full capacity and given Season Ticket Holders back their seats. Should have done it before Arkansas.
(Yes, I'm salty.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT