ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks vs A&M Aggies Game thread

2 big turnovers , two dropped longballs that could have been TD’s . 1/2 a dozen drops ... that’s the formula of how to be a 5-7 team . Good effort overall . They are just better than us . Everyone but Vandy and Arky probably are .

Reactions: Brace1
Hell I wish we would play teams that play off of receivers like we do - we would have a field day just like A&M is doing

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I see it time after time and game after game - you know they are going to run the ball but instead of calling run blitz’s you are scared they will pass so you just rush 4 - man o man

giphy.gif

If i was Kinlaw I’d just leave - transfer - hell hes the only damn one that plays hard - penetrated and stopped the play and the backers are now where to be found - a damn 6 minute drive

Had a chance in the 1st quarter to make a statement - ohh yea we did - just not the one we were looking for

Tired of hearing the excuses from Champ - we looked absolutely horrendous on offense for 2 and a half quarter and you wont win games in the SEC like that - you are the coach and and I’m tired of hearing we gotta coach better - tackle better - etc - BS like that tired of it

Bentley is still horrible and what was supposed to be one of the best receiver Corp in the country can't catch a feather!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT