ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks vs A&M Aggies Game thread

Two words-- SHI SMITH! The ONLY receiver with sure hands, the fastest guy on the team, and oh yeah, one other thing ....... the only guy who never touches the freaking ball!

This is where the Air goes out of the balloon.... defense playing lights out and we turn it over twice . When the punter forces a fumble we are in trouble

Scar looks like older Alfalfa

Stop+Annoying.jpg

12014803.jpeg

I cannot continue watching this. This is the most pathetic product we have ever put on the field. Even when we do something right we find a way to f*** it up

that fumble doesn't have a damn thing to do with coaching
What? They don't coach ball security anymore? We had drills for ball discipline. If you had the ball at any time, if someone managed to knock it out of your hand you lost your spot on the lineup. And people would randomly try to slap it out. I mean any time between plays. BALL DISCIPLINE.

Great effort by Edwards bad result.

Effort won’t do anymore I’m afraid. Edwards has screwed up just about every week so far this season. If it isn’t fumbles, it’s dropped passes. Big ones too.

If Edwards touched the ball every play like Jake, we’d be saying the same thing about him. They both aren’t getting the job done and guys that deserve a chance are behind them.

We invent ways to make sure we don't take the lead in a game. You can tell AM in a funk. Our D is playing lights out, and our O is doing its usual. Bentley has thrown 4 or 5 high passes. Even the simple swing passes are high. I'm sorry, I was hoping a week off would change some things for the good but it's time to make the QB change. Our D can't keep up with playing this many snaps bc of our inept offense

Reactions: SouthCarolinagal
Scar must be a great friend. A lot of guys wouldn’t sit around and cheer on a teammate that’s not as talented.

Effort won’t do anymore I’m afraid. Edwards has screwed up just about every week so far this season. If it isn’t fumbles, it’s dropped passes. Big ones too.

If Edwards touched the ball every play like Jake, we’d be saying the same thing about him. They both aren’t getting the job done and guys that deserve a chance are behind them.

Truthfully Edwards has always been unorthodox. Half of his catches his first two years seem to be bobbles. Having said that, he’s put up Sterling Sharpe like numbers which is phenomenal considering who his QBs have been.

Honestly that was a hustle play gone bad. He broke a decent run. Give the Aggie kid credit he put the helmet on the ball and it popped out.

You can blame Edwards for the hoola hoop drop at Kentucky. I can’t blame him for that one.

Truthfully Edwards has always been unorthodox. Half of his catches his first two years seem to be bobbles. Having said that, he’s put up Sterling Sharpe like numbers which is phenomenal considering who his QBs have been.

Honestly that was a hustle play gone bad. He broke a decent run. Give the Aggie kid credit he put the helmet on the ball and it popped out.

You can blame Edwards for the hoola hoop drop at Kentucky. I can’t blame him for that one.

Edwards has sucked this year.

Scarnechia throws the ball with the nose down as it hits the receiver. Jake throws with the nose of the ball up and sailing. No QB has ever been successful with balls that are always rising. It's not hard stuff. I was okay with starting Jake, but the leash should be short since we have seen a capable backup. I am not bashing anyone, just liked what we got to see last week, and want to see more of it.

Williams would’ve gotten more yardage on each of those runs. Rico just cuts and starts falling.

Another drop for Edwards. Enough of this garbage. You suck Edwards. Looking forward to your “letdown” tweet.

Reactions: bayrooster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT