ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday speaks: taters not mentioned...when acc champs predicted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dabo uses religion for personal gain and team success. That's why I don't care for him. It's sick. The media attention over a baptism at football practice was the sickest thing I've seen in sports, and we've all seen some really sick stuff in the past ten years. He is responsible for USING religion on that day. I don't hate Dabo, but he's a sick person.

With all due respect, if you consider the baptism worse than Jerry Sandusky, then perhaps it's time to evaluate what's important in life.

Funny the taters dont want to remember the 56 points we scored on them...which is only 1 TD less than their amazing 63 they love to remind everyone about. We've done basically the same thing, a beat down. Be embarrassed.

Post that. Tweet that.

That's because most here on the forum were not born before 1975.

I don't think you have ever really embarrassed us in Columbia before. Beaten us, yes. But embarrass??? I would think embarrassed would be losing 63-17 or 45-0 in your own stadium by your rival.

We never lost to Clempzin 63-17...we beat ourselves.

It's true...I heard it on the radio, I read it on the internet, our coach said it was true. and all my Gamecock fans said it was true.

Oh wait...I guess we did because we don't have a "state run" media like N. Korea, Nazi Germany, the USSR or Clempzin does, our fans wouldn't be gullible enough to fall for if we did and I don't ever remember us having a coach that made excuses after a loss. Well, except for maybe Phat Bradstard...and he was no where near the spinmaster or shyter like the last 2 CU coaches.

And if you thought losing to a drunken, out of control criminal like Garcia in '09, metaphorically handing us the ACC-C by losing to us in '11 when you were full of "greatness" (which BTW obviously pissed 'lil Da-Blo off...thus the "little man syndrone" rant...and then going on to get the greatest/worst curb-stomping in College Football Bowl History) or even losing to us in '13 when you were favored to win and with Spurrier letting off the gas (well, minus the Cooper to Wilds trick play he threw in just for old times sake and because he knew he had your staff on the ropes...which should have embarrassed the hell out of EVERY CU fan) you either aren't much of a fan, you have an extreme case of selective memory or your just to simple to know the difference.

Yeah, they weren't great margins of victory, though a couple of them could have been greater. But if you watched the those three games...along with the other 2 in Dung Valley, you know they were thorough beat downs and they DID embarrassed the majority of CU fans.

We can't get caught up in predictions. It is just a shot in the dark. ESPN predicted you guys to go 11-1 last year and I think 6-6 this year. I think you guys will go about 8-4. I think Clemson has a lot of ifs this year. We both do. We need our quarterback to stay healthy and you guys need Connor Mitch to play like Connor Shaw.

I would say we have a very healthy, but nasty rivalry for sure. The coaches talk it up too. Spurrier talks about Clemson a good bit and it gets the Clemson fans upset. Then Dabo, whether it was rehearsed or not, really made you guys mad because everything he said was true. However, it did look rehearsed, staged, planned, etc. in my opinion. He is young and gets a little excited. Regardless of our conference, which seems to be slowly improving, Dabo has a pretty good start to a career. He may not call the plays, but he seems to have pushed the right buttons on hires. The biggest blemish on his track record so far is losing 5 straight to you guys (rival), the West Virginia beating, and the beating by FSU at home.

Anyway, good luck to you guys this year. I can't stand how long it takes for football to start back up. I used to have Braves baseball to look forward to, but it isn't as much fun with the way they are playing. I miss Chipper and Andruw.

We can't get caught up in predictions. It is just a shot in the dark. ESPN predicted you guys to go 11-1 last year and I think 6-6 this year. I think you guys will go about 8-4. I think Clemson has a lot of ifs this year. We both do. We need our quarterback to stay healthy and you guys need Connor Mitch to play like Connor Shaw.

I would say we have a very healthy, but nasty rivalry for sure. The coaches talk it up too. Spurrier talks about Clemson a good bit and it gets the Clemson fans upset. Then Dabo, whether it was rehearsed or not, really made you guys mad because everything he said was true. However, it did look rehearsed, staged, planned, etc. in my opinion. He is young and gets a little excited. Regardless of our conference, which seems to be slowly improving, Dabo has a pretty good start to a career. He may not call the plays, but he seems to have pushed the right buttons on hires. The biggest blemish on his track record so far is losing 5 straight to you guys (rival), the West Virginia beating, and the beating by FSU at home.

Anyway, good luck to you guys this year. I can't stand how long it takes for football to start back up. I used to have Braves baseball to look forward to, but it isn't as much fun with the way they are playing. I miss Chipper and Andruw.

That's a reasonable post by a reasonable tater, but not everything that dumbutt said was true. He tried to make it like clemzon was the flagship university of the state and it's not. USC was started long before clemzon ever existed, among many other reasons. Football coaches should stick to football, but had to insult a LOT of South Carolinian's with that rehearsed rant.

Funny all the talk about selective memory when one of the most common things I read on this website is about winning 5 of the last 6 to argue pretty much any point.

Tigerrob1981: "...Then Dabo, whether it was rehearsed or not, really made you guys mad because everything he said was true".

Haha. Everything was true? Hilarious!

And this is why your classless jerk of a coach is a perfect fit for the classless jerk fans of clemsux.

Seems like by now you'd know Carolina is in Columbia, USC is the school that sent clemsux home from the College World Series and then won back to back Narional Championships, and The charter school in this state is The University Of South Carolina.

If people have heard of clemsux (beyond the surrounding states), they think it's in Georgia.

If dumbo keeps up his run (5-1 as HC vs Carolina) he won't have to wait for his grandkid's kids to think this is finally a rival. LMAO!

That's the truth. Post that. Tweet that.

Go pull a clemsux somewhere else.

#clemsuxing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT