ADVERTISEMENT

Garth Brooks at LSU

I watched on TV when LSU made the pass at the end of the game against Auburn and you could literally see the shaking from the TV the sound was so loud. Crazy to think anything topped that.

I’ve been to a couple of Garth shows. I will echo what was said earlier. Great entertainer.

Garth is a big libtard. One of my favorite, if not favorite, singers of all time though.
I noticed that none of his songs are available on streaming services, iTunes or anything like that. If you want his music you have to find his tape at a thrift store I guess.

Last edited:
Garth is a big libtard. One of my favorite, if not favorite, singers of all time though.
I noticed that none of his songs are available on streaming services, iTunes or anything like that. If you want his music you have to find his tape at a thrift store I guess.
Get em on Cd,s from the library.

How much are tickets to his concerts now, a few hundred bucks? I don't think there is a singer alive that can make me feel like that was money well spent.

Reactions: cockofdawn
How much are tickets to his concerts now, a few hundred bucks? I don't think there is a singer alive that can make me feel like that was money well spent.
To be fair he has historically charged less than most other acts. The secondary market is driving them up but Garth Brooks has consistently charged less per ticket than market value. Part of the reason that all of his shows sell out.

For Charlotte it was $95. That’s after taxes and fees. Seems steep but go price that against most entertainers today and it’s a pretty good value.

I liked Brooks years ago, but then his political stances turn me a bit. But what really makes him unwatchable to me anymore is how the man apparently is an emotional mess. He can be talking about stopping at a red light and suddenly find some deep connection to life about the light turning green and start crying. A bit weird for my tastes.

I liked Brooks years ago, but then his political stances turn me a bit. But what really makes him unwatchable to me anymore is how the man apparently is an emotional mess. He can be talking about stopping at a red light and suddenly find some deep connection to life about the light turning green and start crying. A bit weird for my tastes.
There's a flakey factor there.

To be fair he has historically charged less than most other acts. The secondary market is driving them up but Garth Brooks has consistently charged less per ticket than market value. Part of the reason that all of his shows sell out.

For Charlotte it was $95. That’s after taxes and fees. Seems steep but go price that against most entertainers today and it’s a pretty good value.
If you compare it to pop stars with his entertainment ability you are going to be in the $300-400 range. That’s retail not resale. It would be the Justin Timberlake and Bruno Mars of the world.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979

Yeah, no surprise he is a flaming liberal. Complete emotional mess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT