Gas $4.22 in North Spartanburg County. What is it where you are?

bill222

Feb 2, 2022
Our Presidope is on tv right now blaming Putin again. Man, alive, that Putin can do anything. He got Trump elected and caused record inflation in the USA.

Reactions: Lurker123

FCB 2013 treble

Dec 14, 2016
288777879_2346085445544481_6170867392164551712_n.jpg

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 28, 2021
So, the ruble just hit a 7 year high against the dollar. Russian oil is more profitable for Putin than ever. And we are paying more for gas than ever, have record inflation, and are heading into recession.

Biden and his nuthuggers on here and everywhere severely underestimated Putin. Gloated on how stupid he was and flipped out when Trump warned them that Putin is smart. Now WE pay, every time we buy gas. Every time were buy groceries. And many may pay with their livelihood when recession hits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ratheolcoach

DeeDave

Oct 11, 2021
So, the ruble just hit a 7 year high against the dollar. Russian oil is more profitable for Putin than ever. And we are paying more for gas than ever, have record inflation, and are heading into recession.

Biden and his nuthuggers on here and everywhere severely underestimated Putin. Gloated on how stupid he was and flipped out when Trump warned them that Putin is smart. Now WE pay, every time we buy gas. Every time were buy groceries. And many may pay with their livelihood when recession hits.

Bloomberg reported that top Russian officials on Monday put forward opposing views for a target exchange rate as they grow concerned about the higher value of the ruble undermining Russia’s export competitiveness and budget finances.

The annual inflation rate in Russia was 17.1 percent in May

Annual inflation rate in Spain increased to 7.9% in May of 2022

Annual inflation rate in Germany was 8.7% in May.

alaskagamecock

Apr 17, 2005
Bloomberg reported that top Russian officials on Monday put forward opposing views for a target exchange rate as they grow concerned about the higher value of the ruble undermining Russia’s export competitiveness and budget finances.

Japan inflation rate, 2.4%. See it can be done without dipshit leaders…

alaskagamecock

Apr 17, 2005

Ole Dee is just pissed off today, his liberal bastion of New York State just got slapped down by the courts for its dubious restrictions on its law abiding citizens. Plus this will ripple to many other liberal states who have similar restrictions.

bill222

Feb 2, 2022
Ole Dee is just pissed off today, his liberal bastion of New York State just got slapped down by the courts for its dubious restrictions on its law abiding citizens. Plus this will ripple to many other liberal states who have similar restrictions.
It is still disgusting that the three liberal terrorists on the Court dissented. Their hatred or ignorance of the Constitution is a grave danger to this republic. That terrorist pig, Breyer, in particular, was irate.

alaskagamecock

Apr 17, 2005
It is still disgusting that the three liberal terrorists on the Court dissented. Their hatred or ignorance of the Constitution is a grave danger to this republic. That terrorist pig, Breyer, in particular, was irate.
It’s a Bill of Right on par and equal footing with all the others, not a “second class” Bill of Right as they want it to be.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 28, 2021

Incredible that those 3 goons believed that I should have to request permission from the government for a right that is explicitly written into the Bill of Rights, and they decide who should and shouldn't get it and give it to almost nobody. Insane.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 28, 2021

LOL.

Joe Biden in February:

"As a result of these unprecedented sanctions, the ruble almost is immediately reduced to rubble,”

Joetato is an idiot. Putin has literally destroyed his joke of a Presidency. Bidumb's ratings are below Trump's now, even with the constant tongue bath from the media and the cult of idiots that think he can do no wrong.

Last edited:

DeeDave

Oct 11, 2021
Japan inflation rate, 2.4%. See it can be done without dipshit leaders…

Japan has severe issues they are facing. Their inflation rate - for them- is soaring.

“The yen exchange is very important because Japan imports 60% of its food, not to mention 99% of its energy, and so this is causing a huge issue,” Higa said. The Japanese currency’s sharp weakening against the dollar is resulting in an “extreme cost,” he added.

DeeDave

Oct 11, 2021

Yes, as someone that has had a CWP for years and years, I was very upset to hear New York State residents will be allowed to have a CWP like me.

you nailed it. LOL

DeeDave

Oct 11, 2021

Breyer is terrific and I agreed with many (not all) of his points, especially as it relates to every "right" in the Constitution having limits.

A more moderate or liberal court will rule the other way eventually.

But as a CWP holder, I have no issue with it although I am 100% in support of more gun regulations than nutty terrorist conservatives are.

alaskagamecock

Apr 17, 2005
Japan has severe issues they are facing. Their inflation rate - for them- is soaring.

“The yen exchange is very important because Japan imports 60% of its food, not to mention 99% of its energy, and so this is causing a huge issue,” Higa said. The Japanese currency’s sharp weakening against the dollar is resulting in an “extreme cost,” he added.

Yea we wish we were at their core inflation level right now. How are peoples 401ks doing during old man’s time in office? With forecasts of up to 20% more losses, he might even wipe out all the gains Trump brought to the market during his time in office.

alaskagamecock

Apr 17, 2005
Breyer is terrific and I agreed with many (not all) of his points, especially as it relates to every "right" in the Constitution having limits.

But as a CWP holder, I have no issue with it although I am 100% in support of more gun regulations than nutty terrorist conservatives are.
Lol good luck with that, you won’t see that in your lifetime. You have maybe one conservative justice retiring in the next 15-20 years.

alaskagamecock

Apr 17, 2005

The bill of rights are not gifts of the government, they were set up as rights to ensure the government protects them for its citizens.

DeeDave

Oct 11, 2021
LOL.

Joe Biden in February:

"As a result of these unprecedented sanctions, the ruble almost is immediately reduced to rubble,”

Joetato is an idiot. Putin has literally destroyed his joke of a Presidency. Bidumb's ratings are below Trump's now, even with the constant tongue bath from the media and the cult of idiots that think he can do no wrong.

Well, the ruble is facing serious, serious problems. That's true and hasn't changed.

Russia is using internal monetary policy (and the benefit of higher commodity prices) to pump it up and that - like in the United States- will have a severe cost.

and inflation in Russia makes our inflation look like a Christmas gift.

"Although the ruble's bounce-back and the strength of Russia's oil exports have temporarily cushioned its economy from sanctions, the effect is likely to be short-term, experts say.

""The Russian economy is losing approximately $200 million dollars a day "

DeeDave

Oct 11, 2021
The bill of rights are not gifts of the government, they were set up as rights to ensure the government protects them for its citizens.

Every right has limits. We all know that. For some reason, some (not all) gun worshippers think it doesn't apply to guns. They are wrong.

alaskagamecock

Apr 17, 2005
Every right has limits. We all know that. For some reason, some (not all) gun worshippers think it doesn't apply to guns. They are wrong.
Does that apply to abortion, which I can’t find in the Bill of Rights by the way? Or does it not have limits as many in your party want it on demand ip until birth. You have to twist yourself into a pretzel with the hypocrisy you espouse.

DeeDave

Oct 11, 2021
Does that apply to abortion, which I can’t find in the Bill of Rights by the way? Or does it not have limits as many in your party want it on demand ip until birth. You have to twist yourself into a pretzel with the hypocrisy you espouse.

Yes, abortion has had a number of limits on it all along- and should always have some limits

and states are always free to set some limits on abortion and I am ok with that as long as they didn't outlaw it or ban it.

and I am ok with states setting some limits on guns as long as they don't ban them or make it impossible.

but that the woman shouldn't have to die to give birth because of some politician- or because of your opinion.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 28, 2021
Wrong. There are plenty of limits on guns NOW. But the idiocy that you only have the right to use a gun to defend yourself at home should have been struck down. NOTHING in the Constitution suggests that. Quite the opposite. Completely imagined limits.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 28, 2021
Yes, abortion has had a number of limits on it all along- and should always have some limits

and states are always free to set some limits on abortion and I am ok with that as long as they didn't outlaw it or ban it.

and I am ok with states setting some limits on guns as long as they don't ban them or make it impossible.

but that the woman shouldn't have to die to give birth because of some politician- or because of your opinion.

Nobody should have to die because you don't think they should be able to protect themselves because you think guns are scary and makes your vag shiver. And a lot more people die from being shot every year than they do from childbirth.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 28, 2021
Well, the ruble is facing serious, serious problems. That's true and hasn't changed.

Russia is using internal monetary policy (and the benefit of higher commodity prices) to pump it up and that - like in the United States- will have a severe cost.

and inflation in Russia makes our inflation look like a Christmas gift.

"Although the ruble's bounce-back and the strength of Russia's oil exports have temporarily cushioned its economy from sanctions, the effect is likely to be short-term, experts say.

""The Russian economy is losing approximately $200 million dollars a day "

Probably the same "experts" that said inflation was "transitory"?

And our inflation is in no way a "Christmas gift", not matter what happens anywhere else. Idiotic. Biden is a DISASTER.

bill222

Feb 2, 2022

Breyer is to the Court what you are to this forum. Objectionable. Ignorant. Unfit for public consumption. If he's also a racist liar, then you're just as qualified to be a Justice as he is.

Gamecock Jacque

Dec 20, 2020
Breyer is to the Court what you are to this forum. Objectionable. Ignorant. Unfit for public consumption. If he's also a racist liar, then you're just as qualified to be a Justice as he is.
I have David figured out. He is being paid. A professional troll. Yes that's a real thing. Remember when Shoe was asking about him? Wanting him to come over? Sure, Rollerdude was banned. Wink wink. Then Deedave shows up. Uh-huh. Scoop gave him a big raise to stay and Dave wasn't returning Shoemaker's phone calls. Pro trolls post the kind of sh*t that Dave posts, inflammatory, over the top stupid, guaranteed to generate a lot of responses. I do not engage anymore. Nobody should.

alaskagamecock

Apr 17, 2005
I have David figured out. He is being paid. A professional troll. Yes that's a real thing. Remember when Shoe was asking about him? Wanting him to come over? Sure, Rollerdude was banned. Wink wink. Then Deedave shows up. Uh-huh. Scoop gave him a big raise to stay and Dave wasn't returning Shoemaker's phone calls. Pro trolls post the kind of sh*t that Dave posts, inflammatory, over the top stupid, guaranteed to generate a lot of responses. I do not engage anymore. Nobody should.
You’re probably right, no one can possibly be that blind and ignorant to reality.

section907

Sep 16, 2000
no doubt ms Dee is a gun toting liberal. Lol. Guess it’s ok to count her husband guns as hers. Guess Dee is going shoot someone in public if she’s threaten. Lol.

ms dee is an epitome of the power of Bots. They know everything about everything and always have Bots they can quote to prove it. Everlasting gobstopper. What a loser mentality to think you have followers Elon says it’s 50-90% percent and not one social media company prove him different. Many peeps like ms Dee have lost sanity over bots feeding them. I personally know 2-3 myself. It’s very sad. And very real. Everything from buy everything crypto to MAGA patriotism is bad.

bots aren’t just fake accounts.

bill222

Feb 2, 2022
My oh my Dee boy, when you have to be handed a card that literally says how to enter a room, when to sit etc, this is embarrassing! This is like instructions you would have to give a 6 year old participating in a school play…

Fear not he is totally in control 😂😂

https://nypost.com/2022/06/23/a-very-specific-cheat-sheet-reminds-biden-how-to-act/

Here's the card you're talking about. It's embarrassing and dangerous to have this befuddled despot in office. The problem is, his reprehensible voters are dumber than him.

biden-instructions-021.jpg

jedi_mike

Mar 29, 2008
A ‘right’ is only a privilege if it can be taken away.Everything written down on paper can be changed if enough people decide they want it changed. Let's take the 2nd for example, what if for some reason they decided to do away with it, would everyone for the 2nd be ok with it gone or any so called right? People can't say it's a right anymore. Back to gas, what's the all of a sudden drop in prices ?Might be short lived though.

FORKCOCK

Feb 11, 2006
Mt. Pleasant

Probably. I know a similar idiot on another board that admitted to being paid to post liberal bs during the presidential election. He was being paid by someone like Soros, not the owner of the site.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 28, 2021
A ‘right’ is only a privilege if it can be taken away.Everything written down on paper can be changed if enough people decide they want it changed. Let's take the 2nd for example, what if for some reason they decided to do away with it, would everyone for the 2nd be ok with it gone or any so called right? People can't say it's a right anymore. Back to gas, what's the all of a sudden drop in prices ?Might be short lived though.

No. Gun ownership is a right. It's specifically laid out in the Bill of RIGHTS. Libs are trying to turn it into a privilege by requiring tons of conditions surrounding ownership. By your logic, nothing is a right.

In the case, NY decided that someone's right to bear arms stopped once they left their home. Should your right to free speech stop once you leave home? Should your right to protest stop once you leave home?

There is a way to change a right, and it can't happen just at the state level. It's very difficult for a reason.

alaskagamecock

Apr 17, 2005
There is a way to propose and ratify amendments, that process is also laid out in the constitution. Read it, you will see that basically it is impossible, 3/4 of STATE legislatures must approve or 3/4 of STATES must approve if a ratifying convention is called and approved.

ToddFlanders

Mar 30, 2007

Is this satire?

Latest posts