ADVERTISEMENT

Geaux Tigers!

abw2390

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2007
Think they will be looking for revenge. I pulling for them cause I'm tired of hearing about the greatest season ever.

Reactions: vehemon
The Oregon State coach made a huge mistake not challenging a call that cost them 2 runs.

It was not in the rules to challenge if you are talking about the ball that hit the yellow mark on the wall. On a foul ball challenge, it has to be a ball on the ground not in the air that is not a HR.

He meant an all SEC CWS final. LSU vs UF could happen. All I have to say is LSU's closer is an absolute stud and only a freshman.
I thought I might have surmised what he meant. With greater precision of expression, all uncertainty would have been eliminated.

Screw 'em both! I'm not a conference honk.
Heh, I would be lying that by default... I do tend to pull for SEC teams but...

Out of any other school in the country, I have the biggest ties to Florida outside of course my Gamecocks.

Best friend went to graduate school there.
His inlaws are HUGE Florida boosters and were nice enough to let me in their box last year for the Gamecock game even though I was decked out in Garnet and Black.
I'm in the 'I've been kicked out of Gator City' club.
I've been to Gainesville quite a few times (football and non football weekends) and I always have a good time.
All the alumni/fans except for a choice few have always been awesome to me.

The only other schools that come close are Penn State (for an extended weekend) and NC State.

We should have beaten both FL and LSU 2 of 3. We blew 1 game in each series, and had we gone that, we probably make the tourney, and CCH would still be our coach. Success can be a thin thread.

I also said in an old thread before the tourney started that OSU would not win it. They won a ton of games, but their SOS rank was pathetic. They simply did not play the caliber of teams that SEC or even ACC teams play week in and week out. Their schedule was more like weak in and weak out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT