ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia could be starting 3rd string QB, and line keeps moving up

gamecokpride

Jul 12, 2007
Yes, I know there's a talent gap.
But usually back ups QBs move line down.
🤔🤔🤔

I don't know, all I have heard all week is that Georgia's D will not let another team cross the 50 all season. We could come in and lay a rotten egg but something tells me we are going to keep this one close for awhile. Georgia is notorious for coming up small in big moments and they always have at least 1 headscratcher a year, (the loss to the Cocks in '19 is a prime example) Let's hope history repeats itself Saturday night! Go Cocks!

I don't know, all I have heard all week is that Georgia's D will not let another team cross the 50 all season. We could come in and lay a rotten egg but something tells me we are going to keep this one close for awhile. Georgia is notorious for coming up small in big moments and they always have at least 1 headscratcher a year, (the loss to the Cocks in '19 is a prime example) Let's hope history repeats itself Saturday night! Go Cocks!
Small in big moments? Sounds selective.
Kirby must be doing alright. He's 8-1 against Mullen, Riley, Kelly, Fisher and Swinney.

Reactions: wcu1113
I don't get it, this is UGA not Bama, they have a history of choking and losing to teams they shouldn't every now and then, they do less with more better than anybody, and we have beaten them multiple times over the last decade. also its week 3, anything can happen, vegas gave us no chance in 2019 look what happened. +32, they are treating us like we're a FCS school not a SEC team what a joke.

I don't get it, this is UGA not Bama, they have a history of choking and losing to teams they shouldn't every now and then, they do less with more better than anybody, and we have beaten them multiple times over the last decade. also its week 3, anything can happen, vegas gave us no chance in 2019 look what happened. +32, they are treating us like we're a FCS school not a SEC team what a joke.
“They aren’t doing it. The bettors are doing it. They raise the spread to encourage people to bet on us. People aren’t betting on us

Ill go ahead and say it….. UGA’s defense has me worried that our offense might not be able to score a TD!
The positive thing is their offense didn’t score a TD on Clemson either. wasn’t their TD from a turn over? If UGA can basically shutout our offense. Maybe we can almost shutout theirs. I think we have the talent on D to do that. I’ll call the score…

Carolina 3. UGA 10

But it’s so early in the season- UGAs D may not be as nasty as I think.

I was wondering why the heck ESPN made one of our games prime time. We’re the only conference game besides Fla/Bama which was already picked up.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Ill go ahead and say it….. UGA’s defense has me worried that our offense might not be able to score a TD!
The positive thing is their offense didn’t score a TD on Clemson either. wasn’t their TD from a turn over? If UGA can basically shutout our offense. Maybe we can almost shutout theirs. I think we have the talent on D to do that. I’ll call the score…

Carolina 3. UGA 10

But it’s so early in the season- UGAs D may not be as nasty as I think.
I have a two words JuJu McDowell I think he’s the closest thing I’ve seen to Ace Sanders in a while. I know they play different positions but still I see something. I think if he gets going we can win

Reactions: surfincock
New QBs often have success against many teams because D coordinators rarely have a lot of film on them to study. That usually changes after a few games. Remember Kenny Trill?

Have to post this. GCs prevented a possible Ga FBNC that year. If only GCs had had a pass defense in '59. What could have been. WTH was with the WF game?

1959-South Carolina (ACC)​
9/19​
vs.*Duke (4-6)W
12​
7​
9/26​
vs.Furman (3-7)W
30​
0​
10/3​
vs.Georgia (10-1)W
30​
14​
10/10​
@*North Carolina (5-5)L
6​
19​
10/22​
vs.*Clemson (9-2)L
0​
27​
10/31​
vs.*Maryland (5-5)W
22​
6​
11/7​
@*Virginia (0-10)W
32​
20​
11/13​
@Miami (Florida) (6-4)L
6​
26​
11/21​
vs.*North Carolina State (1-9)W
12​
7​
11/28​
vs.*Wake Forest (6-4)L
20​
43​
@ Charlotte, NC
6-4-0​

• Wow
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
This isn’t a big moment

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
We will cover the spread but I bet its a 24-10 type of game. We will throw enough Hail Marys that we will get down the field on one of the jump balls. I bet Zeb starts because he will be practically playing in his home town. If he sucks we bring Doty in.

Reactions: bayrooster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT