ADVERTISEMENT

Get an interim coach

buildingsc

Nov 1, 2009
Can we act like an elite program fire an ineffective coach put an interim coach in and begin a search for an elite coach or should we just get use to being sub par...amazes me fans will tolerate this bs...meanwhile tiggers are #3 with our should of been coach.. sooooo frustrating

Only the schools that really put winning first do this sort of thing. Spurrier knew it and stepped down but we didn't take advantage

Tanner could interim ;)

Yep! Pastidis could tell him, 'The vacation's over, RT. Get to work coaching this baseball team back to winning - lots or YOU can come up with a way to pay the interest on those construction bonds for 'The House That Ray Tanner Built!'

Last edited:
Everyone keep on buying tickets and going to the games that will prove you don't like Holbrook!!!!

Only the schools that really put winning first do this sort of thing. Spurrier knew it and stepped down but we didn't take advantage

Yea , I can't believe tanner picked muschamp over all those elite coaches that wanted the sc football coaching job

tanner will wait until the end of the season, evaluate and make a decision.....if holbrook was not here next season, i would be surprised.....if we were 13-23, than yeah, that's grounds for termination at this point, especially after being ranked preseason top 10

Funny post? I don't think it is funny at all watching the dismantling of a Great basball team built by Tanner. There is no way in hell Holbrook deserves to keep his job based on his performance. The lack of fundamentals and leadership is stunning. These players have no leader to look up to gor assurance or confidence,,,,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT