ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready for it....its gonna happen...

cocky2atee

Sep 13, 2006
The upstate school will not tolerate this kind of success from the lowly "coots". Look for an additional 50 million to be dumped into the dump called littlejohn...look for multiple "bagmen" to pull in top recruits to compete with the ACC powerhouses and soon we will have to see an ugly orange paw in the FInal Four. ;)

Haha! Hadn't thought about that, but you're probably right!

Lost in all the hoopla of recent days is Clem no longer can gloat about anything basketball related over us (except for the occasional victory....thanks Athletic Department Policy). They made the Elite 8 in 1980. That was the high water mark of basketball in this state. NO LONGER!

The upstate school will not tolerate this kind of success from the lowly "coots". Look for an additional 50 million to be dumped into the dump called littlejohn...look for multiple "bagmen" to pull in top recruits to compete with the ACC powerhouses and soon we will have to see an ugly orange paw in the FInal Four. ;)
I don't think their fanbase cares enough to put money into it more than they have. One of the greatest weaknesses of that school is their inability to care about much beyond the football team.

Reactions: USCBatgirl21

Looking forward to that ugly orange paw in the final four. Oh wait. It's been there twice in the last two years. And gosh, they won it all once.

But for this final four, I'll say, Go Cocks. Peace.

Ehhh, you may be right. But all the Clemson fans I know claim that they "just aren't big basketball fans and find it boring."
That's what they'll say, but I guarantee they will all be watching that "boring" sport Saturday night hoping to see a Gamecock loss and will be in meltdown mode if we win Monday night by beating both UNC and Duke in the same tournament run.

I wonder if they can see the baseline from the stands behind the baskets after they spent all that money remodeling.

They just dumped about $63.5 million on Portajohn. Can't tell much improvement in that sh!those. I would think you could build a palace for that kind of money.

In the fall, CU fans were sure were gloating over their soccer teams. Their men's team made it to the championship game which they lost.

The days of Clemson having more cash to throw around are over. It has been every since the SECN started up. They just have always wanted it more than we did. We have always had too many politics getting in the way here in Columbia.

For a group that said baseball didn't matter 5-7 years ago, they sure like it when they slip in the top 10

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT