ADVERTISEMENT

Gettin' some recieving corps love from ESPN...

Good news if you're Jake Bentley
Or a Gamecock fan.

Would love to get an update on how hard the guys are working in the weight room. We need that physical toughness if we're to challenge for a division championship.

Great to read we are getting some recognition from outside sources. That points to how hard Muschamp is busting his tail to get good players on both sides of the ball. He's a great fit for us.

Or a Gamecock fan.

Would love to get an update on how hard the guys are working in the weight room. We need that physical toughness if we're to challenge for a division championship.

Great to read we are getting some recognition from outside sources. That points to how hard Muschamp is busting his tail to get good players on both sides of the ball. He's a great fit for us.
Deebo and Hurst were here before Muschamp arrived, so you can't give him props on those 2.

Reactions: Brace1
I like our skill players, hopefully the big uglies can do their job a little better this year to help out. Offense could be dangerous if Bentley has time to throw and the o line can open some holes for the rb's

Deebo and Hurst were here before Muschamp arrived, so you can't give him props on those 2.
How productive were they before Muschamp?

And by the way MUSCHAMP IS RECRUITING HIS ASS OFF ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL. You can spin whatever you want to spin but the man is doing a good job regardless of the shots people take at him.

And by the way MUSCHAMP IS RECRUITING HIS ASS OFF ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL. You can spin whatever you want to spin but the man is doing a good job regardless of the shots people take at him.
BOOM's entire staff wants to win and it is showing. Wasn't Deebo hurt most of 2015? I don't recall him playing that much before last year.

BOOM's entire staff wants to win and it is showing. Wasn't Deebo hurt most of 2015? I don't recall him playing that much before last year.
I think our coaching staff is severely underrated to this point. Time will tell but I think we'll see big improvements this year, at least I hope so.

We finally have more than one guy that can go up and win the one on one balls. Deebo, Edwards, and Hurst win the jump balls more times than not. I'm really looking forward to seeing the creative packages/plays designed to get them the ball as many times as possible, especially Deebo.

Time will tell. Deebo and hurst are quality, when healthy. But will make have time is still the question. We get caught up on what we get and what we have and forget what the others in the sec and upstate get and have. We have a ways to go in my opinion. Just my opinion and I know that. Carry on.

Reactions: Brace1
We finally have more than one guy that can go up and win the one on one balls. Deebo, Edwards, and Hurst win the jump balls more times than not. I'm really looking forward to seeing the creative packages/plays designed to get them the ball as many times as possible, especially Deebo.
Smith is going to make an impact at WR too.

Wasn't taking a shot at Muschamp, just pointed out that they were already here. The previous poster said how they were busting their ass to get players here, and mentioned those 2 by name.

The first game is going to be a good test. It will be interesting to see how the NC State secondary deals with our receivers, especially if we go to the jumbo package including KC Crosby and/or Kiel Pollard. Bentley is going to have to get the ball OUT because the NC State DL is no joke.

Reactions: BigTomE
The first game is going to be a good test. It will be interesting to see how the NC State secondary deals with our receivers, especially if we go to the jumbo package including KC Crosby and/or Kiel Pollard. Bentley is going to have to get the ball OUT because the NC State DL is no joke.

Hurst, Pollard, and Crosby are all nightmare matchups for LB's and DB's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT