ADVERTISEMENT

Gilmore throwing a pass to Alshon vs Clemson

Snake006

Aug 7, 2007
Does anyone have video of that play. It helped the Cocks to the 1st win of the 5yr win streak. It would be fun if they show that clip at the super bowl.

Led South Pointe to a state title in 2008 as qb. Ran the ball a lot though.
Oh I know. Wasn't trying to knock Stephon. He's obviously every bit the player Spurrier thought he was when he put the hard sell on him and told him our whole program depended on him.

Reactions: sclawman77
This is obvious but I hadn't thought of the connection until yesterday...Steph Gilmore and Dr. Rick Sanford, two Rock Hill boys than went on to play CB for the Patriots

Reactions: Judson1
Does anyone have video of that play. It helped the Cocks to the 1st win of the 5yr win streak. It would be fun if they show that clip at the super bowl.
Whatcha wanta bet the NFL isn't smart enough to find and play that video during the Super Bowl.

No. We would just post all four years of Charlie Whitehurst. Or the last four. That’s all history. What’s important is what is to come. Agreed?

No. We would just post all four years of Charlie Whitehurst. Or the last four. That’s all history. What’s important is what is to come. Agreed?
Yes. And what’s to come that’s important is watching these 2 great Gamecocks square off against each other in the Super Bowl.
Go celebrate yaws best run in hoops, or your making the CFP’s again, or your usual recruiting season pre-MNC or something. But don’t come in here and try to pizz on our SB party. These 2 kicked y’alls azzes and will always be celebrated.
Bad timing on your part. Not at all surprised because we can always look forward to message board “Clempsoning”.

Yes. And what’s to come that’s important is watching these 2 great Gamecocks square off against each other in the Super Bowl.
Go celebrate yaws best run in hoops, or your making the CFP’s again, or your usual recruiting season pre-MNC or something. But don’t come in here and try to pizz on our SB party. These 2 kicked y’alls azzes and will always be celebrated.
Bad timing on your part. Not at all surprised because we can always look forward to message board “Clempsoning”.

Wow! Must have hit a raw nerve. Hope you will feel much better soon.

That young man who just led South Pointe to the state championship can do it all. It's a shame he won't be doing it at the next level.
Will you ever stop?
Gilmore and Kendrick are both great athletes. Just be happy you were able to watch them in their youth, and enjoy following them throughout their careers. No reason to keep spouting your opinion of which was better at the hs level.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Will you ever stop?
Gilmore and Kendrick are both great athletes. Just be happy you were able to watch them in their youth, and enjoy following them throughout their careers. No reason to keep spouting your opinion of which was better at the hs level.
Exactly where did I do that? Where? My remark was calling attention to the fact that Kendrick, who can both run and pass at a high level as a quarterback, has selected a school that won't allow him to play the position. You got a problem with that?

Exactly where did I do that? Where? My remark was calling attention to the fact that Kendrick, who can both run and pass at a high level as a quarterback, has selected a school that won't allow him to play the position. You got a problem with that?
You just can’t stop, can you?

That young man who just led South Pointe to the state championship can do it all. It's a shame he won't be doing it at the next level.
I will tell you now, I have watched them both Grow up through gray-y, baksetball, and Stephon is twice the Athlete that his Brother Stevie is, not a slap at Stevie, he is quick as lightning., but Stephon has the "it" factor..

I will tell you now, I have watched them both Grow up through gray-y, baksetball, and Stephon is twice the Athlete that his Brother Stevie is, not a slap at Stevie, he is quick as lightning., but Stephon has the "it" factor..
That might be. You do understand I was speaking about Derion Kendrick.

oops, no i thought you meant Stevie, My bad. Didnt see Derion play but once, He didnt seem as impresssive to me as Stephon, but I didnt get to see him that much..
I saw him a couple of times and followed his exploits. He could play QB for anybody looking for a true dual threat.

Well you did bring up your old QB in a thread titled Alshon & Gilmore, both of whom happen to be playing in the last game of the NFL season.

You misunderstood my post. I was responding to a comment just before that showing the footage of Alshon and Stephon would get the goat of 90% of Clemson fans. Nobody gets worked up by that as we both have footage that would possibly "get the goat" of the other side.

I'll be delighted to watch Jeffries and Gilmore in the Super Bowl. So glad that they are there rather than still playing in Williams-Brice. I was also so glad to see Conner Shaw graduate. But I respect the talent level of all of them (and the Clemson guys in the NFL) and their ability to play at the highest levels of the sport. I suspect most on this board are glad Deshaun and others are now in the NFL also.

Regarding the usual comments about Clemson fans on this board, we are here because it is fun and you talk about us so often. What fun is there in just 'preaching to the choir' when we can interact with sinners. Just Kidding. Just Kidding.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
You misunderstood my post. I was responding to a comment just before that showing the footage of Alshon and Stephon would get the goat of 90% of Clemson fans. Nobody gets worked up by that as we both have footage that would possibly "get the goat" of the other side.

I'll be delighted to watch Jeffries and Gilmore in the Super Bowl. So glad that they are there rather than still playing in Williams-Brice. I was also so glad to see Conner Shaw graduate. But I respect the talent level of all of them (and the Clemson guys in the NFL) and their ability to play at the highest levels of the sport. I suspect most on this board are glad Deshaun and others are now in the NFL also.

Regarding the usual comments about Clemson fans on this board, we are here because it is fun and you talk about us so often. What fun is there in just 'preaching to the choir' when we can interact with sinners. Just Kidding. Just Kidding.

Agreed, I do like it when athletes from both schools move on to be successful. This is a message board that I find a fair amount of entertainment in. Never taking too much too serious.

Reactions: galebreak

Connor* Shaw

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT