ADVERTISEMENT

Ginsburg passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how there can be a replacement before the election. Even if the President were to nominate someone, the confirmation process will require some time, and probably the Senate will not want to conduct hearings during the campaign.

I don't see how there can be a replacement before the election. Even if the President were to nominate someone, the confirmation process will require some time, and probably the Senate will not want to conduct hearings during the campaign.

You can bet your bottom dollar that Trump and Mcconnell will turbo charge the process

USCALUMNI

Whelp, if the the Dems win the senate And they will sooner or later all they have to do is drop the approval to majority like McConnell does and then enlarge the Supreme Court to 15 justices and appoint 6 liberals. What’s good for the Republicans is also good for the Democrats

Reactions: nikolas22
We shall see

He's still president for 2 1/2 months after the election. Plenty of time to have it pushed through.

But today is a day of sadness and mourning for the loss of a heroine for women's rights. A sad sad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT