ADVERTISEMENT

Give Bison some distance

FCB 2013 treble

Dec 14, 2016
This is third time that a Bison attacked humans at Yellowstone Park this season. Do people think the Bison is some oversized teddy bear? The Bison can weight up to 2000 pounds and is agile and can be aggressive that results in this animal can be dangerous.

Reactions: Flameout12
This is third time that a Bison attacked humans at Yellowstone Park this season. Do people think the Bison is some oversized teddy bear? The Bison can weight up to 2000 pounds and is agile and can be aggressive that results in this animal can be dangerous.

I can only imagine people think "fuzzy cow". I also attribute a lot of poor human/animal interaction to the notion of "surely that won't happen to me" syndrome.

Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
And I hope they're not destroying the bison involved in these incidents. It's not their fault people are fools. Why would anyone get near enough to provoke something that large? I almost got f'd up by an agitated possum once, so I know I'm not getting close to a bison.

And I hope they're not destroying the bison involved in these incidents. It's not their fault people are fools. Why would anyone get near enough to provoke something that large? I almost got f'd up by an agitated possum once, so I know I'm not getting close to a bison.
I do not wish you any harm, but I have odd sense of humor and thought that was funny about the Possum attack.

Reactions: bill222
If you ever bought yourself a selfie stick, you might be part of the problem.

If you’ve ever had to replace a worn out selfie stick, you know you are.

Reactions: Gamecock Jacque
The people in the boat should give the Chicago Bears more space. Bears and other animals are very dangerous when people get around their Cubs.

Ha! It was my Miniature Schnauzer's fault. She was after it, chasing it around a bush. I had to grab her on one of her go arounds and then this possum came for me!
My one dog kills possums on a regular. Possums loves grapes, and I got a large grape vine. Bison is also on the menu everywhere out in the Dakota's and those states.

My one dog kills possums on a regular. Possums loves grapes, and I got a large grape vine. Bison is also on the menu everywhere out in the Dakota's and those states.
Is possum on your menu? Or is it too stringy and greasy?

ADVERTISEMENT