ADVERTISEMENT

Glad Nell fortner leaving espn/sec network

CCUIrmo

Jul 15, 2010
i felt like she always secretly pulled against Carolina but LOVED miss st and Vic shafer as well as love Sophie Cunningham. Always seemed to predict Carroll a would lose even in A’ja days.
Georgia tech will be good for her and glad fir her for that but will not miss her analysis

i felt like she always secretly pulled against Carolina but LOVED miss st and Vic shafer as well as love Sophie Cunningham. Always seemed to predict Carroll a would lose even in A’ja days.
Georgia tech will be good for her and glad fir her for that but will not miss her analysis

Lot of truth in that! I don't know what her beef with Dawn was! But I know Coach Staley recognized the issue. Fortner had issues and I'm glad she off the air!

All I can say to your post is.......Nell YesRollLaugh

I don't even have one clue as to who this thread is even about.

It was pretty sad when ESPN had Nell on the NCAA Volleyball Tournament Selection Show. C'mon, ESPN. Couldn't you find at least one person who actually played or coaches volleyball?

Reactions: king ward
It was pretty sad when ESPN had Nell on the NCAA Volleyball Tournament Selection Show. C'mon, ESPN. Couldn't you find at least one person who actually played or coaches volleyball?

Someone like... Nell Fortner? She literally played volleyball (and basketball) at Texas. Won a national championship as a member of their volleyball team.

Someone like... Nell Fortner? She literally played volleyball (and basketball) at Texas. Won a national championship as a member of their volleyball team.

That's literally 40 years ago. Is it too much to ask to have someone on the show who could at least name a current player? It was embarrassing and I felt bad for her.

None of the analyst or host y'all are not fond of ever bothered me, thought they all were fair and insightful, they could do a lot worse! I think A'ja is excellent on there, very entertaining and a great personality!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT