ADVERTISEMENT

Go Duke

This is fair. But no way the refs are gonna call that.

They swallowed their whistles several times when the chosen one collided with the dribbler, yet called a couple on Tacko for standing his ground while the offensive player initiated the contact, see the one they called at the end. No way they should have called that anything other than a charge.

When Dook and UnCarolina play each other in hoops, I pull for the visitors to win in a blowout. Sin they both can't lose, this appears to be the next best thing to me.

This is fair. But no way the refs are gonna call that.
They called it on the other end when Zion bulled over a UCF defender and then went up and got the and 1 against Taco. If they're going to call the foul on one end, call it on the other.

When Dook and UnCarolina play each other in hoops, I pull for the visitors to win in a blowout. Sin they both can't lose, this appears to be the next best thing to me.
If those two go at it, I'm pulling for Duke every time. Go ahead. I'll take any heat that comes my way for that.

Reactions: Gradstudent
I pull for Duke against Clemson and that's it. I hope they lose and get lost on the way back to Durham.

I'm with you my friend. I live and in NC and worked here until retirement and I hate the dookies but not more than I hate quempsum. Order of hatred:
1. quempsum
2. dook
2.A uncarolina.

I don't know I might have to switch 2 and 2A.

th

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT