ADVERTISEMENT

Go Mississippi State - KY

I didn't realize that Todd Grantham had ended up at MSU.

But yes, Gooo MSU!!

...or Kentucky is getting killed by a good Miss. St team who only loss AT auburn and georgia

Kentucky's not bad... its called college football.

If you think Kentucky’s not bad then most of college football is good. We played horrible and lost to a bad Kentucky team. Might as well own it.

They’ll be lucky to win 7 games with one of the weakest schedules in SEC history. They are not good at anything. Other than SC, what will be their best win of the season: Eastern Ky, Missouri, Southern Miss, Eastern Michigan (all close games)

Wouldn’t surprise me if they lose to Tennessee

I think UK beat us (again), began talk of Mark Stoops being up and comer moving them in the right direction, then most of the rest of the conference tees off on them. It's more an indication of our coaching lapse, and subsequent change, considering we are something like 18-7 against them in our 25 years in the SEC. I'd almost forgotten about our 10 game streak against them

He was at Lewisville for a minute too after he left UGA. His hot head was perfect for those Dawg fans though. I went to HS with one who actually went to school there, and he was easy to anger too, just like Yosemite Sam. It sure was fun beating Grantham's teams, hell just beating UGA period

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT