ADVERTISEMENT

Going the Way of Rod

Carolina4

Oct 9, 2006
Spent too much time on here the past few years and enough is enough. Enjoyed it. Some of you guys were great. A few of you were dumb assholes. Don’t really want to deal with the temptation to come back. So...

See ya mother****ers.

I’m out...

You could have just left.

The part about temptation to come back. Going to the island with Rod. Don’t want to leave a way back. You guys are too irresistible. Except for the dumb shits. You know who they are...

Well now I gotta find out which category I'm in.....?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Nice obituary . you will not be missed. Never heard of you and so I've never been entertained by any of your post. Doubt you're serious because with 5600 post this is your life

Reactions: cockgun
Spent too much time on here the past few years and enough is enough. Enjoyed it. Some of you guys were great. A few of you were dumb assholes. Don’t really want to deal with the temptation to come back. So...

See ya mother****ers.

I’m out...

Close the door on the way out.

We’ve had our battles but I always thought your posts were hilarious!! You’ll be back , it’s like The Godfather “Everytime I get out they keep pulling me back in “. If we get drubbed by Mizzou and Kentucky (hopefully not) you won’t be able to resist .

The part about temptation to come back. Going to the island with Rod. Don’t want to leave a way back. You guys are too irresistible. Except for the dumb shits. You know who they are...
If you're leaving, just leave lmao don't start replying to people on your post. You dropped the mic and then picked it back up...and then tried to drop it again

Dang it AGAIN. I was gonna post the tombstone "well...bye" but evidently someone else has beat me too it and I somehow scrolled past it.

My biggest concern about this thread is a health issue. Did the door hit the OP on the way out? (actually, I can't remember if I liked the OP or not). I think overall he wasn't bad.

See ya mother****ers.

I’m out...

Enjoyed your posts. Logical and on target. Of course when you said pulling a Rod I expected a 9/11 scene.

Enjoyed reading his posts. Didn’t always agree, but did more often than not. Was usually well informed regarding his opinions.

considering you were here yesterday morning I guess you’re not really leaving? You probably want to sign out while you lurk in the background.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT