ADVERTISEMENT

Going to promote from within....

I rather Bentley called the plays for the bowl game. But I understand him going with BMAC if he was working alongside, Roper, and he knows the system, we run better than B.Bentley. I know we don't have time to implement a new (playbook-gameplan) before the bowl game. "I just would like to see us, do something totally different, against the Michigan Wolverines defense, because I think they will shut down what we have been doing so far this year, and I wonder how much of this is 'Muschamp' still wanna pull the strings on the offense! I hope, I'm dead wrong-but we could be looking at the same thing we've been seeing the last two years come December 1st.
From everything I've heard Muschamp did not pull any strings on the offense and probably should have. He let Roper be Roper and that was not the Roper he thought he was bringing to the table. Maybe that is false information.

O really?

usa_today_10454622.0.jpg
Must have been hot in there. He seems to be sweating a lot!

I rather Bentley called the plays for the bowl game. But I understand him going with BMAC if he was working alongside, Roper, and he knows the system, we run better than B.Bentley. I know we don't have time to implement a new (playbook-gameplan) before the bowl game. "I just would like to see us, do something totally different, against the Michigan Wolverines defense, because I think they will shut down what we have been doing so far this year, and I wonder how much of this is 'Muschamp' still wanna pull the strings on the offense! I hope, I'm dead wrong-but we could be looking at the same thing we've been seeing the last two years come December 1st.
January 1st?

not to bring up a bad subject but there is a school in the upstate that hired a position coach from within. I believe he was a WR's coach and he was hired to be the head coach... How did that work out?
Think that is a deferent situation. Dabo was not a coordinator. He is the HC with the biggest check book to hire coordinators. Not knocking Debo - as much as I would like to - but his coordinator hires has been what feed their recent success. Sadly, Spurrier says now his/Spurrier hires were not good.

not to bring up a bad subject but there is a school in the upstate that hired a position coach from within. I believe he was a WR's coach and he was hired to be the head coach... How did that work out?

Shut er down , fellas. That settles it, if it worked for Clemson, we got to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT