ADVERTISEMENT

Gonna be in savannah end july looking for banana tickets

Rhizzlebop

Sep 30, 2009
We had no idea they had the following they do snd looked online to see it’s all sold out even through august. We are there the last week of July. Is it the sort of thing that you can buy tickets outside the stadium on game day? Or too small a venue to find 4? Two adults and two young kids.
We heard it was a ton of fun and wanted to try to go.
Thanks for any tips or ideas

When demand exceeds supply, my only suggestion is show up with the amount of cash you’re willing to spend. If someone has the extras, you get your wish. If not, you only waisted an hour or two of your time.

I’m kind of amazed that this Harlem Globetrotter baseball is that popular but to each their own.

I live down here in Beaufort. They are few and far between. Get on their facebook page. When tix become available, you will get an email. FYI, you will be waaaaaaaay down on the list.

That said, I watch baseball EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. LOVE BASEBALL. Those games are nothing more than a circus act in the ghetto. You would have more fun spending those 3 hours drinking and eating in the new Plant Riverside District.

DM if you need me.

Reactions: Cybercock
When demand exceeds supply, my only suggestion is show up with the amount of cash you’re willing to spend. If someone has the extras, you get your wish. If not, you only waisted an hour or two of your time.

I’m kind of amazed that this Harlem Globetrotter baseball is that popular but to each their own.

What’s their schtick? I feel like all levels of minor league baseball have some sort of catch to get people in the seats - it’s pretty much a masterclass in marketing working for most teams. What are they doing that is clearly working?

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Is there really a lot else going on in Savanah? And I have noticed a lot of fanatical followers around their minor league teams. Especially the young ladies looking to hook up with potential major league players.

I live down here in Beaufort. They are few and far between. Get on their facebook page. When tix become available, you will get an email. FYI, you will be waaaaaaaay down on the list.

That said, I watch baseball EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. LOVE BASEBALL. Those games are nothing more than a circus act in the ghetto. You would have more fun spending those 3 hours drinking and eating in the new Plant Riverside District.

DM if you need me.
I love Grayson Stadium...beautiful old stadium. I've been there a lot and have never had an issue.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Easier to show than to explain. Here is the feature on them from ESPN:

Thats awesome. That guy is brilliant and I would hire him in a second for literally any job. I’m sure he’s gotten offers from a lot of different industries - eventually he’ll be super rich by taking one of them.

He’s a modern day Bill Veeck.

ADVERTISEMENT