ADVERTISEMENT

Good analysis of Staley's recruiting class...

Tell you what, you show me where Dawn said it was something more than a seating problem. All I know is what I read many years ago. My opinion is that whatever happened could have been handled on a one on one basis with management instead of a tweet.
So in answer to my question you have no inside information, thanks for clearing that up.
Also your comparison to Leona Helmsley is grossly over the top. I have never heard of a staffer having to hand feed Dawn a shrimp upon each completion of each lap in the pool, and as far as I know Dawn pays her taxes and is very involved in charit
Tell you what, you show me where Dawn said it was something more than a seating problem. All I know is what I read many years ago. My opinion is that whatever happened could have been handled on a one on one basis with management instead of a tweet.
Fourth bullet point down
http://www.hoopfeed.com/content/2009/07/22/hoopfeed-daily-twitter-digest-for-2009-07-21/

So in answer to my question you have no inside information, thanks for clearing that up.
Also your comparison to Leona Helmsley is grossly over the top. I have never heard of a staffer having to hand feed Dawn a shrimp upon each completion of each lap in the pool, and as far as I know Dawn pays her taxes and is very involved in charit

Fourth bullet point down
http://www.hoopfeed.com/content/2009/07/22/hoopfeed-daily-twitter-digest-for-2009-07-21/

That does not state a problem other than seating. She put the tweet out there, which caused a reaction of some sort. Look, I have an opinion and shared it. I am moving on.

That does not state a problem other than seating. She put the tweet out there, which caused a reaction of some sort. Look, I have an opinion and shared it. I am moving on.
Fine, but you also questioned how DS handled the situation, scolding her for not trying resolve the incident. Apparently she did try to do so on two separate occasions.
I find it ironic that having dragged up a nine year old incident totally unrelated to the OP you want to shut down the conversation. You dropped the turd in the punch bowl not me.

That sounds like a management issue, more than a Staley issue. When I read your initial explanation, my first question was what the hell was the manager thinking, just give them a new waitress. The only reason you fire someone over an incident like that is if the employee was already on his/her last strike.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT