ADVERTISEMENT

Good ole Dabo

Notice he had to intentionally misspell one word in his anagram to make it work. So cheesy. Aw Shucks!

This
Is
Gonna
End
Real
Soon

I wonder . . . how will Dabo be perceived by the general public 20, 30 and more years from now? Genius? Blind Squirrel? Crook?

Clemson administration need to muzzle Dabo...making the entire state look goofy :confused:

I wonder . . . how will Dabo be perceived by the general public 20, 30 and more years from now? Genius? Blind Squirrel? Crook?

I don't know are care if he is in Florida are China, I don't care. Here's what I do know he has whipped our ass to many times. I have called him different names and made comments about him, but the bottom line he is a darn good coach who puts competitive FB teams each year. Plus they have played and won national championships. I am gamecock thru and thru, but the guy is doing a great job at Clemson. Hurts me, but it's a fact. Go Cocks

I don't know are care if he is in Florida are China, I don't care. Here's what I do know he has whipped our ass to many times. I have called him different names and made comments about him, but the bottom line he is a darn good coach who puts competitive FB teams each year. Plus they have played and won national championships. I am gamecock thru and thru, but the guy is doing a great job at Clemson. Hurts me, but it's a fact. Go Cocks

True, but not a good look at this time. He will pivot and land right side up. Just watch.

Just curious
I get he’s hired guys who know how to coach and on recruiting he has brought in great talent ( cheating or not. Ok yes he’s cheating
So like the OP asked how will he look years down the road ?
Is he remembered by the ostarine his players had , the players who hit women , the players who used cocaine , getting a police officer fired because he could , his players grabbing other guys inappropriately, his constant arrogance ( going to another teams locker room ? Good grief )
Or does simply winning out weigh all that ?
Guess time will tell

Just curious
I get he’s hired guys who know how to coach and on recruiting he has brought in great talent ( cheating or not. Ok yes he’s cheating
So like the OP asked how will he look years down the road ?
Is he remembered by the ostarine his players had , the players who hit women , the players who used cocaine , getting a police officer fired because he could , his players grabbing other guys inappropriately, his constant arrogance ( going to another teams locker room ? Good grief )
Or does simply winning out weigh all that ?
Guess time will tell
He'll be remembered as the guy who took them to previously unknown heights. Winning is all there is in sports.

He'll be remembered as the guy who took them to previously unknown heights. Winning is all there is in sports.
Sad but true
But people who really keep up close will remember him more for things I listed
People who are not familiar will see wins

I don't know are care if he is in Florida are China, I don't care. Here's what I do know he has whipped our ass to many times. I have called him different names and made comments about him, but the bottom line he is a darn good coach who puts competitive FB teams each year. Plus they have played and won .national championships. I am gamecock thru and thru, but the guy is doing a great job at Clemson. Hurts me, but it's a fact. Go Cocks
agree! 20-30 years from now, he may be the winningest Coach in Football.history. I hope not, but he has had "hard to believe" success. Our FB staff is quiet. The taters are always making noise and self promoting. Wish we were more transparent and had players/coaches speaking/meeting with the press several times a week (in season). With all the different types of media, we need to be everywhere during season.
Everything with FB can be a mystery. I hope that changes.

These stories were a lot more humorous when we were winning. NO team has whipped up on us like his teams the last 6 years. I still cannot believe THIS guy is responsible for that but yet here we are.
I’m beyond ready for a change. But I’m afraid Clemson’s situation is as perfect for a run of dominance as there has ever been.

Datboy is the same POS hypocrite now that he's always been....... awe shucks y'all.

I'll give him the same treatment we would all give an athlete in this situation: "Shut up and blow your little whistle"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT