ADVERTISEMENT

Got immediate help..tweet

He was good enough to save a spot for. Enough for me. He won the award for workout in weight room. Another plus. He may not be the best but he’s working hard. And we need that leadership skill. I say a good pick up . Plus has good grades.

"MOST ;) " college graduates have respectable to good grades. (subtle dig at the blue school intended)

If that’s the choice I’d rather give a scholarship to a kid busting his butt the last couple of years to get our starters better than a graduate transfer from Rice that is likely to join the scout team.

He could help but I just don’t see it.
So, in your "professional" opinion, we should give the scholarship to a guy who's not going to play vs. giving the scholarship to a guy who can come in and add depth to a position of need.

So, in your "professional" opinion, we should give the scholarship to a guy who's not going to play vs. giving the scholarship to a guy who can come in and add depth to a position of need.

In my professional opinion if we are offering a guy who played at Rice and and only other options were Indiana or Iowa State then we are up $hit creek at that position if this guy starts or even contributes at all. Won’t get it done in the SEC.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
In my professional opinion if we are offering a guy who played at Rice and and only other options were Indiana or Iowa State then we are up $hit creek at that position if this guy starts or even contributes at all. Won’t get it done in the SEC.
Nobody is saying that he's going to start. We want depth at the position. Our coaches feel he is capable of playing and that's good enough for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT