ADVERTISEMENT

Got my A mini package tickets today.

section907

Sep 16, 2000
Only got 4 tix. Let 2 others go for this year. Tennessee, Georgia and throw in Tam . that’s a nice set of games. I’m ready for some college football.

We should Have a vaccine by the Tam game. And it looks like project warp speed may also have a benefit side affect of curing the common cold. Wow. ( google common cold cure ) That will be awesome .

stay safe everyone.

Reactions: Silverspur02
Only got 4 tix. Let 2 others go for this year. Tennessee, Georgia and throw in Tam . that’s a nice set of games. I’m ready for some college football.

We should Have a vaccine by the Tam game. And it looks like project warp speed may also have a benefit side affect of curing the common cold. Wow. ( google common cold cure ) That will be awesome .

stay safe everyone.
my selection time is tomorrow at 9:30, how many seats are left?

I couldn’t quite figure it out. I tried to select 2 and 2 instead all 4 together and there were less than 30 spread out to choose from . But when I chose the group of four. All the south upper was available. ( of course they were spread out pretty good ). I wasn’t sure if only my ( seat tax ) type seats were being shown or if that was all that is left. I’m ok with it. I like the view from south upper.
u should be ok. My time was at 1 today.

I couldn’t quite figure it out. I tried to select 2 and 2 instead all 4 together and there were less than 30 spread out to choose from . But when I chose the group of four. All the south upper was available. ( of course they were spread out pretty good ). I wasn’t sure if only my ( seat tax ) type seats were being shown or if that was all that is left. I’m ok with it. I like the view from south upper.

Not my favorite section to watch from but in the games I have sat there I enjoyed being able to see the trenches. The view of the offensive/defensive lines is great in the South end zone.

My guess is when you were choosing 2 & 2, it only showed those areas with pods of 2. When you went to 4, it only showed the pods of 4. I don't think there is a way to see both types of pods in the same section.

Reactions: section907

stay safe everyone.
You are dreaming.

• Haha
Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Got my MINI-PACK A Tickets yesterday in the mail. All the tickets were $80.00 per ticket. But they hammer you for the seats. 6 Tickets were $740.00 but 6 X 80 = $480.00. (It Is What It Is)....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT