ADVERTISEMENT

Got my fantasy draft this weekend, any sleepers ??

BobbyBReloaded1975

Oct 26, 2019
In a keeper league so I got Michael Thomas and Travis Kelce from last year . Y’all got any sleepers . Keep hearing things about Antonio Gibson from Whatever Washington calls their team now .

Hearing good things about Edwards in Raiders camp. I think he could get a lot of work & he won’t be doubled. I’m looking for him late in every draft.

Darius Slayton, WR, Giants. He and Daniel Jones were rookies last year and they were just figuring things out. Still had 48-740-8 right out of the gate, including a 5-154-2 game in week 11. He's one of the fastest guys in the NFL too - legit sprinter.

Reactions: Gradstudent
What kind of d£(/€$$ morons come to a sports forum to complain about watching sports... Seriously! Grams wants her dress back..

Flex Jerick McKinnon, 49ers. If he can stay healthy he could put up some big numbers for the Niners.

So this is really easy

Avoid = Washington, Cleveland, NY(both of them except Barkley), Jacksonville, Carolina, San Diego
Cincy almost made the list above, but...... this Joe Buroeaux kid might establish something, I said might, since its still Cincy

If you can get through your draft with two, or 1, or if your lucky zero folks from these teams, you should finish above 500 with a chance to win it all, and if your in a playoff league, come back to these teams week 13/14 and see who is still alive and possibly trending up and then add one or two for the play off scene.

What do yo
So this is really easy

Avoid = Washington, Cleveland, NY(both of them except Barkley), Jacksonville, Carolina, San Diego
Cincy almost made the list above, but...... this Joe Buroeaux kid might establish something, I said might, since its still Cincy

If you can get through your draft with two, or 1, or if your lucky zero folks from these teams, you should finish above 500 with a chance to win it all, and if your in a playoff league, come back to these teams week 13/14 and see who is still alive and possibly trending up and then add one or two for the play off scene.

What’s your take on AJ Green this year ?? All reports is he came back in phenomenal shape even though they are keeping him out of practice . This might sound crazy but if Burrows is the real deal Cincy could actually make some noise . A lot of weapons . Mixon is one of the better RB1’s in the AFC , Tyler Boyd and Alden Tate were really good last year , when healthy John Ross can take the top off any defense . If AJ comes back close to 100% they may win a few .

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
What kind of d£(/€$$ morons come to a sports forum to complain about watching sports... Seriously! Grams wants her dress back..

Since school started back they don’t have as many kids to harass and chase off their lawns . They’re tired of watching Fox News with a bottle of KY I guess .

What do yo

What’s your take on AJ Green this year ?? All reports is he came back in phenomenal shape even though they are keeping him out of practice . This might sound crazy but if Burrows is the real deal Cincy could actually make some noise . A lot of weapons . Mixon is one of the better RB1’s in the AFC , Tyler Boyd and Alden Tate were really good last year , when healthy John Ross can take the top off any defense . If AJ comes back close to 100% they may win a few .
The hard part is we have seen him play at 1st 2nd round level in the past, but frankly I am a little scared till I see it, so its risk reward drafting him in the first 5/6 rounds.....If you pair him with Joey and catch lighting in a bottle, but I can't stress enough Cincy screws stuff up and this is alot to ask a rookie & rehabing vet to both play probowl level football. Mixon should be consistent, and hence why I didn't put them completely on the Banned list.

SKEPTICAL with a definite maybe index, but I would try to draft him at WR3 or 4

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
The hard part is we have seen him play at 1st 2nd round level in the past, but frankly I am a little scared till I see it, so its risk reward drafting him in the first 5/6 rounds.....If you pair him with Joey and catch lighting in a bottle, but I can't stress enough Cincy screws stuff up and this is alot to ask a rookie & rehabing vet to both play probowl level football. Mixon should be consistent, and hence why I didn't put them completely on the Banned list.

Yeah I was thinking about taking him way late . What do you think about Keenan Allen , his stock dropped like a rock after Rivers left . I’ve had him the last few years and he’s carried a few weeks . I guess no one has confidence in Tyrod .

Nailed it. This is like putting your faith in Detroit or Cleveland. Don’t be surprised when it blows up in your face.

Very few examples of rookie QBs tearing it up in the NFL. Green can’t seem to stay healthy. Mixon is the most valuable one here but if the rest falls apart even he will struggle.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Darius Slayton, WR, Giants. He and Daniel Jones were rookies last year and they were just figuring things out. Still had 48-740-8 right out of the gate, including a 5-154-2 game in week 11. He's one of the fastest guys in the NFL too - legit sprinter.

I don’t mean to toot my own horn here, But: “toot, toot!”

Slayton had 6-102-2 last night against a good defense. He’s a good player, and will get most of Jones’ attention (so a lot of chances). Now, just like any fantasy sleeper (and not a legit number 1 receiver), he’ll probably go into hiding for a couple of games, but he should finish with double digit TD’s this year.

I don’t mean to toot my own horn here, But: “toot, toot!”

Slayton had 6-102-2 last night against a good defense. He’s a good player, and will get most of Jones’ attention (so a lot of chances). Now, just like any fantasy sleeper (and not a legit number 1 receiver), he’ll probably go into hiding for a couple of games, but he should finish with double digit TD’s this year.

You certainly did . He looked fantastic . i think Kyler Murray is gonna have an MVP type year this year . I watched that game and he was insane Against a really good SF defense . Yeah I made the Mistake of sitting Aaron Rodgers week one because I listened to all the talking heads about him being over the hill . Never again .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT