ADVERTISEMENT

Got rid of Cable 4 months ago and

I love the money that I am saving but now baseball has started my SEC Plus was dropped as well .My question is, Does anyone know how I can pickup the SEC Plus station thanks.
Log in to the ESPN app. It will then give you an activation code and you will select your streaming provider and you should be good to go.

HULU

& I login to ESPN/SEC & catch the yardcocks
Curious....why Hulu over YouTube? YT has 11 more channels for $5 less a month and you can have it on 3 devices as apposed to 2. The only channel Hulu had that YT didn't(that I wanted) was History Channel. Which I have access to anyway.

Reactions: 7Plagueis7Cock7
I love the money that I am saving but now baseball has started my SEC Plus was dropped as well .My question is, Does anyone know how I can pickup the SEC Plus station thanks.

You’re probably going to have to login on ESPN app like another user posted. Doubt it’s on YouTube TV but the ESPN app should give you access. Good luck!

You’re probably going to have to login on ESPN app like another user posted. Doubt it’s on YouTube TV but the ESPN app should give you access. Good luck!
Yes you have to go thru the ESPN app. But you have to have a provider to access SECN+ through the app. Sounds like he doesn't have provider that has SECN

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Thanks guys but I don't have the providers that come up on the ESPN app .I have softbox x . I get every sports channel possible but not sec plus.

Curious....why Hulu over YouTube? YT has 11 more channels for $5 less a month and you can have it on 3 devices as apposed to 2. The only channel Hulu had that YT didn't(that I wanted) was History Channel. Which I have access to anyway.
Hulu was a no-brainer for me. You can have up to 5 devices with simultaneous screens.

The only channel Hulu had that YT didn't(that I wanted) was History Channel. Which I have access to anyway.

I use YoutubeTV but, nice free one for History Channel, ESPN, HBO, Showtime, etc., is ustv247.tv. They even offer a free VPN download for use on their app.
It's the best free app I've used and I've never had any streaming problems whatsoever.
Nice backup. Check it out.

HULU TV gives you old movies and TV shows on HULU, too.

HULU TV gives you old movies and TV shows on HULU, too.
So does YT. Plus...there is about no limit of old movies and old TV shows you can get through a multitude of free apps. Pluto, Tubi, Filmrise, popcornflix, Fawesome, Roku Channel, Crackle, Film Detective, and on and on. Plus I have Prime.

Reactions: cockhornleghorn
I use YoutubeTV but, nice free one for History Channel, ESPN, HBO, Showtime, etc., is ustv247.tv. They even offer a free VPN download for use on their app.
It's the best free app I've used and I've never had any streaming problems whatsoever.
Nice backup. Check it out.
I am familiar with that app and several others like it. I have never felt comfortable with those services. Just seems like piracy to me

How were able to get the history channel for free? The history channel is big for me.. I can't not watch Curse of Oak Island!! Lol
I will make the switch from Hulu to YTTV if I can get history!!

Roku didn't have all of the sports stations I wanted. I have YouTubeTV, currently, and previously used HULU. I've tried the others, but those two are my top choices. I don't really watch much tv other than sports.
I was referring to Roku channel as an add on to YouTube TV.

There's not much on TV these days worth paying for. Recently, a friend of mine and his wife cut the cord. They then got rid of their TV's.

I wish I could talk my wife into this.

My wife and I cut the cord about 3 or 4 years ago. Never plan to use Satellite or Cable TV again. We have 2 Amazon Fire TV Sticks and 1 old Amazon Fire TV Box to stream mostly all of our content. We have Amazon Prime, CBS All Access, NetFlix and Hulu.

During football season we pay for Sling TV Orange with the Sports Add-on.
Sling gives you the basic ESPN Channels and The Sports Add-On gives You The SEC Network, SEC Network+ as well as The Acc Network and Acc Extra.

We dropped Sling TV after All the Bowl Games finished Playing. I'm not saying SlingTV is the best option. It's just another option for you. Easy Start Up and easy to cancel without a fee and/or hassle.

Since we cancelled SlingTV, I listen to the games using TuneIn by pulling up GamecocksOnLine.com, Selecting The South Carolina Baseball or Basketball Schedule and Choose the TuneIn Option and the Live Stat Option while listening to the Radio Broadcast.

Hell...You can get Me Tv...which is old shows with an HD antenna

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT