ADVERTISEMENT

Grapes vs Watermelons

giphy.gif

This could go viral beyond SC. K State MBB just posted their selection.

I’ve seen this going on for a while now...how did this start? And there is no real explanation of any of it, correct?

I’ll make my commitment after that’s answered. But the watermelon chick was hot...so...

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
What in the world does any of this mean? Who started it and why?
I don’t think it really means anything. Just something dumb that’s kinda goofy fun. Some Gamecock fan started it last night on twitter.

Reactions: Jpcooper
I don’t think it really means anything. Just something dumb that’s kinda goofy fun. Some Gamecock fan started it last night on twitter.
Alrighty, then I’m watermelon. Not a big grape fan and don’t drink wine. After getting entirely too intoxicated on Boone’s Farm in High School a 100 years ago I still can’t stand to smell red wine. Now I can’t afford it but I like Dom Perion

Taylor Dively, I think. One explanation I read was that Dan Mullen has sour grapes over Chris Steele showing good interest in us. Not sure, but that would be good. Don't know where the melons came in.

Taylor Dively, I think. One explanation I read was that Dan Mullen has sour grapes over Chris Steele showing good interest in us. Not sure, but that would be good. Don't know where the melons came in.
Seems like T Rob was apart of it after his visit with Steele.

Reactions: TheReelEss
I’ve seen this going on for a while now...how did this start? And there is no real explanation of any of it, correct?

I’ll make my commitment after that’s answered. But the watermelon chick was hot...so...

Yeap but grapes are WAY smaller so if there’s a grape chick coming out .... that’s not a lot of fabric

Reactions: rogue cock
Alrighty, then I’m watermelon. Not a big grape fan and don’t drink wine. After getting entirely too intoxicated on Boone’s Farm in High School a 100 years ago I still can’t stand to smell red wine. Now I can’t afford it but I like Dom Perion
I just looked at his tweet. It does appear he started the whole thing at 2:16 AM. I think he had an in-home visit with Steele last night.
This is the originator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT