ADVERTISEMENT

Gueye charged with misdemeanor assault.

Got to identify the Silva/Kotsar successors.

You mean the ones from recent games?! Early season guys easily replaceable!

Wildens, Frink, Cudd and Haase will have to do I guess. I think we are in on a highly rated big guy, but he may be 2020. We will have to play long at 2-5 I suppose. We only get 10 minutes from Silva anyway!

I think our generation is used to always having a big guy in the middle. Seems lots of teams play small at the 5 these days. Either way, if we keep them all, we should be exciting on offense and quick on defense.

You mean the ones from recent games?! Early season guys easily replaceable!

Wildens, Frink, Cudd and Haase will have to do I guess. I think we are in on a highly rated big guy, but he may be 2020. We will have to play long at 2-5 I suppose. We only get 10 minutes from Silva anyway!

I think our generation is used to always having a big guy in the middle. Seems lots of teams play small at the 5 these days. Either way, if we keep them all, we should be exciting on offense and quick on defense.
Frontcourt presence is a mainstay of successful programs. It need not depend upon a Jabbar, but you've got to get it from someplace.

Frontcourt presence is a mainstay of successful programs. It need not depend upon a Jabbar, but you've got to get it from someplace.

No doubt, but may have to be 2 6'9" guys. We have had smaller. I think Hasse will be fine on offense....his feet are sticky on defense. Wildens was recruited as a center, so he will play as a freshman.

I am just hoping we keep them all. We may not make final 4, but it will be enough to be very competitive....IMHO.

On another note, you still visit Georgetown?

No doubt, but may have to be 2 6'9" guys. We have had smaller. I think Hasse will be fine on offense....his feet are sticky on defense. Wildens was recruited as a center, so he will play as a freshman.

I am just hoping we keep them all. We may not make final 4, but it will be enough to be very competitive....IMHO.

On another note, you still visit Georgetown?
I pass through occasionally when I am on the coast. Sometimes ride through the downtown or the old neighborhood. Since I didn't graduate high school there, I don't go to reunions, etc. Lots of my generation have left or died. There are some around I would like to see, but wouldn't want to impose. It's been a long time.

Reactions: radcock
This stimulated me to review our recruiting classes....really like our freshmen and really like signed class for 2019....if we can keep those two classes here, maybe we are back in business.

I agree. IMO, our freshman have a chance to be something special. No "projects".

No idea. They even said in the tweet he is a South Carolina transfer. SMH. I'm not sure why they had to connect him to us.

Because he hasn’t played at Akron yet. Redshirting. Guess they didn’t have practice photo. Not surprising because a player in an actual uniform makes sense. But stinks to see that. Of course, he did play here so there is a connection.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT