ADVERTISEMENT

HA HA. Clemson loses on a last second shot again. I love it.

Glad to here. FYI GAMECOCK FANS. I WAS TOLD THAT TREVOR HAS A NEW SLK MERCEDES 2018. HE DIDN'T HAVE A VEHICLE WHEN HE CAME TO CLEMSON BUT NOW HE IS DRIVING AROUND WITH A NEW SLK. WATSON AND OTHER PLAYERS HAD NEW VEHICLES WHEN AT CLEMSON AS WELL YEARS AGO. WHAT IS UP WITH THIS, WHAT DO YOU THINK

Losing aside, the true loser last night was whomever approved those hideous uniforms Clemson trotted out in. USC went through a period where they played with some not so impressive uniforms, but got over past it. Maybe Nike forced it on them. But it's not like the masses are running out to buy basketball gear

Glad to here. FYI GAMECOCK FANS. I WAS TOLD THAT TREVOR HAS A NEW SLK MERCEDES 2018. HE DIDN'T HAVE A VEHICLE WHEN HE CAME TO CLEMSON BUT NOW HE IS DRIVING AROUND WITH A NEW SLK. WATSON AND OTHER PLAYERS HAD NEW VEHICLES WHEN AT CLEMSON AS WELL YEARS AGO. WHAT IS UP WITH THIS, WHAT DO YOU THINK
Why are you yelling ?

Reactions: ddw1263
tenor.gif

Reactions: Cocky4SC
Do we really need to go down the list of Gamecocks who have received new vehicles upon arrival here?

Reactions: rickbryan
Good for him. But based on what he has given CU, he should get a lot more than a slc/k mercedes.

I would have much rather won our game
Me too, but when we lose, I take comfort in losing to a number one team by 12 on the road vs Clemson losing to a team with a losing record who had maybe three Division 1 players still on the team. I have to listen to their BS every day on 105.5, and Brad and Ben yesterday were saying that while Clemson wouldn’t “blow our” Miami, they would easily win. I am enjoying today’s show.

Reactions: PC31 and cocks rule
We played well at Tennessee, while Clemson was losing at the buzzer to a team that was 2-9 in the ACC. We shot well, hit 14 3`s. Did you expect to beat the #1 team on the road? If so, why? Nothing we should be ashamed of. Not afraid to say I was delighted that Clemson lost at the buzzer.... again. Hope it happens the next time they play too. They don`t give a damn about basketball up there and you know it.

Bankers don’t mind loaning money to future millionaires. Amirite?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT