ADVERTISEMENT

Had you rather play UK or UT Sunday? Assuming of course

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
we beat LSU tomorrow.

I had rather play UK because our girls will have the revenge factor working for them. If we play UT, which is a very good team, the Lady Vols will have the revenge factor working for them because we barely beat them on our home court.

Originally posted by Freddie.B.Cocky:
we beat LSU tomorrow.

I had rather play UK because our girls will have the revenge factor working for them. If we play UT, which is a very good team, the Lady Vols will have the revenge factor working for them because we barely beat them on our home court.
I agree Freddie.

I just do not think they can beat us twice.

Plus, UK (as the sixth seed) would have played an extra game!

UK no doubt. Tennessee is much better than I thought after they lost their star. UK won't push us around again.. Hopefully the officiating will be better as well. Watching the game it looked like our girls were getting mugged anywhere within 10 feet of the basket.

Originally posted by apacock:
UK no doubt. Tennessee is much better than I thought after they lost their star. UK won't push us around again.. Hopefully the officiating will be better as well. Watching the game it looked like our girls were getting mugged anywhere within 10 feet of the basket.
Why be scared ? Bring them on.

I want to payback Kentucky, but both teams have little depth, so we will be much fresher on Sunday if we beat LSU today.

LSU came to play. It's always hard to beat a good team 3 times in a season. Hope our gals get it together in the second half.

I'm glad we got Tennessee instead of Kentucky. Both could beat us, but I think we match up better against Tennessee. Those guard, Epps and O'Neill, were very aggressive and wreaked havoc on our offense. Our guards couldn't handle their pressure, especially when the double-team would come.

Would rather play Tennessee. We couldn't beat UK's relentless pressure. They were taking the ball right away from us last game. They found the recipe to beat us and know how to execute it. Tennessee is better offensively but I think we are better equipped to handle their style on both sides of the floor.

ADVERTISEMENT