ADVERTISEMENT

Hank Manos committed. SpursUp

WELCOME HANK MANOS TO THE GAMECOCK FAMILY!! Tough hard nosed kid and a championship wrestler

With any center you want an intelligent kid who is strong, has good foot work , is a leader, and it certainly helps when you come from a winning program.

Hank certainly is strong and has the footwork, I think the 2 wrestling championships show that. He also has over a 4.0 GPA and is a leader at Chapin. Much like Will Register and Mason Zandi, he's a very well spoken kid who when you talk to him you can tell he's not a typical 17 year old

This is the 4th Gamecock Coach Justin Gentry has sent to South Carolina in the last 8 years. I've been doing play by play for Chapin for 12 years so I've seen every gsme Zandi, Will, and Hank has played. Zandi wasn't a superstar, but he was a 2 year starter, a leader, great in the classroom, and has a shot at the NFL. I can tell you Register and Manos are well ahead of where Zandi was when he was at Chapin.

Congrats to Hank. I'm very proud to be an Eagle and Gamecock today

natureboyricflair.jpg

Woooooooooo! Hank Hands!

I have a lot of confidence in the offensive linemen we bring in under Wolford. His track record was pretty good in his short time here previously.

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT