ADVERTISEMENT

Happy 90th Birthday Warren Buffett

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
Warren-Buffett-770x433.jpg

8468a03db84ec4211c3efeba18ac3925_400x400.png

Business partner Charles Munger is 96 years old...

images

Berkshire has certainly done very well over the past 40-50 years. Not so sure about recent years though. But, I'd have to check that out to be sure.

Berkshire has certainly done very well over the past 40-50 years. Not so sure about recent years though. But, I'd have to check that out to be sure.

Back in the mid 80's I had a chance to buy 1 stock of Berkshire for about $2,300 and at the time I couldn't do it for many reasons...

Today I have Amazon and who knows if this stock will grow to what Berkshire is now...

I'm following two people Bill Ackman and Chamath Palihapitiya what they own, what they are buying... I believe these two men are trying to be the next Warren Buffet...

Heard of Ackman. Not familiar with the other guy.

Chamath Palihapitiya is the Founder and Managing Partner of The Social+Capital Partnership – a venture capital fund based in Palo Alto, CA that incubates and invests in breakthrough companies in healthcare, education, financial services, mobile and enterprise software. Preceding his focus as an investor, Chamath was the longest tenured member of Facebook's senior executive team and helped drive its ascension to one of the most important companies in the world.

Prior to Facebook, Chamath had leading roles at The Mayfield Fund, and Winamp. In addition to his focus at the fund, Chamath is Owner and Director of the NBA's Golden State Warriors. Chamath was born in Sri Lanka, grew up in Canada, and graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Waterloo.

Talk about the "next Warren Buffet", that's the label they gave to Eddie Lampert. I thought about following him years ago, into Sears. Thankfully, I didn't.

His problem, he used Sears stores in Malls that were dying and bought K-mart and gutted.. Getting rid of Craftsman tools and other things that made Sears, Sears.... Eddie did own a huge shares of AutoZone, I would have bough AutoZone to go with the Sears Brand Craftsman tools... And build from there... And closed the Sears stores in Malls and used the AutoZone stand alone stores as Sears... JMHO...

That "next Warren Buffet" label was given to Eddie by Jim Cramer... I did buy shares or Sears and made some money, but when it tanked, Jim Cramer kept pumping it up, any fool could see no traffic in Sears stores and K-Mart...

The reason why I follow Bill Ackman, he pissed me off with what he said on March 18 on CNBC, but when you saw the whole interview on CNBC, you can see he what he bought and what he said on CNBC... CNBC only played the small snippet of "Hell is coming" on March 18...

Berkshire B shares have done me some good. No dividends, but the value increased enough to allow me to sell a few shares along the way and buy some other positions. I always kept enough B shares to maintain my initial investment value - like pulling from a well. I haven't pulled the bucket out of the well for awhile and I still have some B shares.

Berkshire B shares have done me some good. No dividends, but the value increased enough to allow me to sell a few shares along the way and buy some other positions. I always kept enough B shares to maintain my initial investment value - like pulling from a well. I haven't pulled the bucket out of the well for awhile and I still have some B shares.

I had some shares, but after a couple years flat, I sold out for growth... I'll look at it again after Buffet passes away... I know he doesn't have the day to day activities like he did in the past, but it's all about the optics of Warren Buffet and Berkshire...

That communist LeBron James is advised in business dealings by Buffett (they've been very close for some time) - so I don't trust the man. He's clearly using business as a ruse to empower the next generation of deviate marxists that only want to destroy America! Forget QAnon - this is TAnon, and Warren Buffett is trying to destroy America!

That communist LeBron James is advised in business dealings by Buffett (they've been very close for some time) - so I don't trust the man. He's clearly using business as a ruse to empower the next generation of deviate marxists that only want to destroy America! Forget QAnon - this is TAnon, and Warren Buffett is trying to destroy America!

Buffet's old business partner is George Soros...

Take their own money, follow their investments and make them choke on it while you make money and making America Great at the same time!!! Two can play this game...

His problem, he used Sears stores in Malls that were dying and bought K-mart and gutted.. Getting rid of Craftsman tools and other things that made Sears, Sears.... Eddie did own a huge shares of AutoZone, I would have bough AutoZone to go with the Sears Brand Craftsman tools... And build from there... And closed the Sears stores in Malls and used the AutoZone stand alone stores as Sears... JMHO...

That "next Warren Buffet" label was given to Eddie by Jim Cramer... I did buy shares or Sears and made some money, but when it tanked, Jim Cramer kept pumping it up, any fool could see no traffic in Sears stores and K-Mart...

The reason why I follow Bill Ackman, he pissed me off with what he said on March 18 on CNBC, but when you saw the whole interview on CNBC, you can see he what he bought and what he said on CNBC... CNBC only played the small snippet of "Hell is coming" on March 18...

If Jim Cramer was half as good in investing as he is in self promotion, he would be rolling in money instead of running his mouth.

Buffet's old business partner is George Soros...

Take their own money, follow their investments and make them choke on it while you make money and making America Great at the same time!!! Two can play this game...

That just proves my point. He's sending out all of this capitalist-hating minions (who just happen to be better capitalists than 99.99% of the world and love the lives they live as capitalists) into the world to destroy America. Make them rich and then send them to do their worst. It's a devious plan. TAnon, out!

I'm following two people Bill Ackman and Chamath Palihapitiya what they own, what they are buying...

Bill Ackman is a next level thinker, brilliant guy. I love reading about him and his ideas. I was just reading this today

https://markets.businessinsider.com...alth-inequality-capitalism-2020-8-1029548114#

I know some will get their britches in a twist over 'mandates' and what not but as a political science fan, I like it and am interested to see something like that and how it would work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT