ADVERTISEMENT

Harmon commits to USC

Great pick up. Welcome Kelvin. This is going to be an exciting offense the next couple of years once Nunez and McElwain get full speed.

Huge get. Kids a baller with size as well. At a position of great need..

Also, could not have come at a better time with all the negative talk of recruiting. With that said, I hope we keep recruiting them til they sign.. Can't afford to allow others to woo the ones we already have in the fold..

Reactions: rpp2001
Very nice pickup! Our SR & JR years of recruits hasn't panned out terribly well, but the last 2 years are filled with some very good football players. The 2016 class is looking better and should end up strong. It bodes well for next year and the years afterwards. It looks like we may be getting ready for another 3-4 year great run.

Go Gamecocks!!

Clapping_zpse1cd4947.gif

I guess this kid.. Works at the golf course? How else did our coaches discover him? Kinda makes you wonder...

Great get! So glad to see another good WR added to the fold! We have had a tough run with injuries and attrition at this position and we need a good WR class- looking REAL solid so far!

Any news on a big time RB we are in the game for? That is tops on my wish list for 2016!

I guess this kid.. Works at the golf course? How else did our coaches discover him? Kinda makes you wonder...

Great get! So glad to see another good WR added to the fold! We have had a tough run with injuries and attrition at this position and we need a good WR class- looking REAL solid so far!

Any news on a big time RB we are in the game for? That is tops on my wish list for 2016!

Go pull for clempson

Good pickup at a position of need...if we can land a gamechanging LB, CB and RB, we're right back in there!!!

I have a hard time getting excited about this get. I mean WRs are often times just thrown 4 stars if they are athletic at all. Rivals doesn't even have Harmon as a top 50 WR. I mean we are sitting here celebrating a guy that isn't even top 50 at his position, we should demand better as Gamecock fans and SEC members

Classy post :(

Have you seen any film of the young man? He is the 2015 WR MVP at NJ Rivals camp that beat out Brad Hawkins Jr and Ahmir Mitchell (both Michigan picks that are good enough for Harbaugh). He's the #11 player in NJ. He has height and speed and good hands.. If you aren't excited about those things, then wow.

You can always aspire to land a handful of 5stars every year, but reality is there are only a handful to go around each year for over 120 teams.. We are competing with at least 20+ teams with as good of facilities and much better history for those 5stars. Rarely going to happen unless they are from the state of SC. Sorry, but truth..

Demand better?? Lol. On what grounds? Because we've had a few good seasons in our history and recently beat Clemson 5x. Sorry brother, but when Bama shows their trophy case, we look stupid. When Ohio State shows their case, we look stupid. When. Notre Dame shows their case. We look stupid. When Michigan shows their case, we look stupid. But hey, we got the Dodie so we should demand stuff. LMFAO

My Dad used to tell me to wish in one hand and shit in the other and then to tell him which one came true.. Demand better.. That's rich.. You guys bitch when we sign 2 and 3 stars saying we need all 4's and 5's. Then, you find shit to bitch about when we get them as well.. SMH

Reactions: BigTomE
I have a hard time getting excited about this get. I mean WRs are often times just thrown 4 stars if they are athletic at all. Rivals doesn't even have Harmon as a top 50 WR. I mean we are sitting here celebrating a guy that isn't even top 50 at his position, we should demand better as Gamecock fans and SEC members
Go smoke another doobie Mr./Miss 420 and quit trolling. Your 4th post and your knocking a 4 star WR we've been after for a long while. Have fun in Pickens this weekend. Watch out for floating cow dung!!!

That's great and all but the football in the northeast is much more inferior than the football down here. Getting the 11th ranked player in NJ is a lot different than getting the 11th ranked player in GA.

I understand NJ isn't the biggest hotbed of talent in the country but I'd be willing to bet it isn't much more different than SC HS football (the 11th ranked player in SC isn't as highly regarded as the 11th ranked player in GA either)..

The top 10 ballers from NJ include the #1 player in the country in Rashan Gary who is deciding between 30 schools, then players 2-10 have commitments to:

2-OSU, 3-Tenn, 4-Michigan, 5-deciding between 27 schools, 6-Michigan St, 7-Michigan, 8-Michigan, 9-deciding between 17 schools, and 10-Michigan.. Guys just outside of the top 10 are going to Penn St and Nebraska as well. That's damn solid company for their top 10-15 players. As well, he outperformed #'s 4 and 8 players in the rivals camp. He may or may not end up a baller, but to act as if he isn't worth our time, is being a bit delusional don't you think??

Uhhh... That was a joke demeaning all the idiots who say our coaches don't recruit and just play golf all the time you freaking moron. God some of you people on this forum are beyond help.
So basically, you took a positive piece of news for this team and chose to use it as a platform to make your point to those you don't agree with? Hmmm, and you call them idiots?

I look at a players offer list versus stars....no other SEC offers and not a very impressive offer list either. Everyone on here is just seeing the star rating and nothing else.

I look at a players offer list versus stars....no other SEC offers and not a very impressive offer list either. Everyone on here is just seeing the star rating and nothing else.
Can yall be happy for 5 seconds ? Serious question.

Can yall be happy for 5 seconds ? Serious question.

Seriously...........some people on here would bitch about anything. Jeff............this thread is about something good happening for the Gamecocks. For kicks and giggles.................can you name certain posters (all stealth taters) who won't post anything in this thread because they would have a tough time making it negative? I'll start, feel free to jump in..................Basses, Jonesz, bosox, and on, and on, and on. Anyone else notice they are always absent from the "good news" threads?

Reactions: Tigerof66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT