ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone received their Bowl tickets yet?

robertfootball

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2006
SC
I got an email saying mine were being printed Friday but haven't received anything today. I ordered tickets as soon as the bowl was announced and saw some UVA fans had received theirs last week. Any USC fans got theirs yet?

Already have mine got them last week.
Were yours sent to your phone or were they hard tickets? The Bowl website says all tickets will be sent to your phone but I've heard people received hard tickets too, so I'm wondering what to expect.

Well I called Ticketmaster and they said mine were mailed out on the 13th.

I got an email saying mine were being printed Friday but haven't received anything today. I ordered tickets as soon as the bowl was announced and saw some UVA fans had received theirs last week. Any USC fans got theirs yet?

Got e-mail yesterday that they had ben mailed and received this AM. I was well pleased with location - Section 132, Row 14. Should be behind team bench.

Got e-mail yesterday that they had ben mailed and received this AM. I was well pleased with location - Section 132, Row 14. Should be behind team bench.
Did you order yours through the Gamecock Club or through Ticketmaster? I was going to order through the school but got better seats on Ticketmaster so I went that route.

Did you order yours through the Gamecock Club or through Ticketmaster? I was going to order through the school but got better seats on Ticketmaster so I went that route.

I ordered through the school and received my tickets in the mail last week.

I ordered my six tickets thru the ticket office about 3 weeks ago.They are in the middle of the USC section.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT