ADVERTISEMENT

has Chris Silva been reborn.....Go Cocks

He is not reborn! He is finally engaged. Most of the time he doesn't seem to give a shit! He has the talent and skill to dominate each game. Call me when He gives a shit!

Reactions: 76gintcock
He is not reborn! He is finally engaged. Most of the time he doesn't seem to give a shit! He has the talent and skill to dominate each game. Call me when He gives a shit!

We are playing a big opponent so we’ve elevated our game. It’s typical of what we’ll do and why we’ll surprise many with how many SEC games we’ll actually win. I said 3 but left room for 5. Won’t be shocked to see us just below .500 after watching this and remembering how we play to our competition’s level.

To be honest, if we have to lose I rather lose to a Top 25 opponent instead of teams like Wofford. I think there are plenty of Top 25 schools that would play us in the non-conference.

While we shouldn`t lose to Wofford by 20 at home, they are a good team - have on of the best shooters in the country. Encouraging performance today. Meeshigan got a little home cooking, perhaps?

We are 4-5. In order to finish .500 Carolina will need to likely play over .500 in the SEC. Great effort, but don't kid yourselves, this team is going to go may something like 12-19.

Reactions: ddw1263
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT